2.7☾

"so, you asked jimin to be your boyfriend, huh?" jungkook asked, hearing taehyung sigh on the other end of the call. "i thought you were going to wait a bit longer."

"i was, but he mentioned somewhere a few weeks, or days, before our little ice cream...date that he preferred, or rather, felt more comfortable having sex with someone when they're official." taehyung spoke. his voice was laced with lack of sleep, "i couldn't ask him that day. jimin is smart, he would've figured it out. but you know, a man has his needs and jimin's body is godly."

jungkook felt a pang of hurt in his heart when taehyung praised the boy's body. he ignored it, "yeah, jimin...he's smart."

"is something wrong, kook?"

"no!" jungkook's answer was immediate, too fast for taehyung's liking. "no, of course not. why would you think that?"

"you just seem weird lately." taehyung tells him, "you sound...sad? hurt? i don't know."

"but i'm not."

"hm." taehyung clicks his tongue. "m'kay, kooks."

"hyung, you gotta believe me." jungkook whined, a small pout falling over his lips.

"i will, for now. you'll tell me right?" taehyung questioned, "anyways, what is my baby boy doing?"

"not you," jungkook joked, his ears flaming a deep crimson at the name taehyung called him. "i'm getting ready for work."

"does jimin work tonight?" taehyung asked. jungkook frowned, but ignored it. he could hear shuffling and two other voices in the background.

"uh, yeah." jungkook nods. "i think he's doing a solo stage tonight, actually. he's been working on a new routine for the show. it's pretty good."

"hey, can i ask you something?"

"of course."

"do you like jimin?" the question made jungkook choke on his own spit, his face twisting into one of disgust.

"ew, god no." jungkook scoffed, "i see jimin only as an older brother and best friend―god. i want to throw up just thinking about doing anything romantic or sexual with him―ew. jesus. why on earth would you think that, of all things?"

the other end of the line was silent for a moment, "just curious."

― ♡ ―

"jungkookie," jimin sing-songed, opening the door to jungkook's room. he saw the younger at his desk with his makeup laid out, trying to decide on what colors to go with tonight. "my precious jungkookie."

"no."

"you don't even know what i was going to ask." jimin snorted, looking over the brunette's shoulder. "ooh, go natural tonight. it compliments you well."

"fine, what was your question?" jungkook asked, looking up at jimin. he internally rolled his eyes at the grin on the older's face.

"can i borrow some of your lip gloss? mine is out." jimin pouted, cutely. jungkook sighed.

"what color makeup are you going for tonight?" he asked, turning his attention to the wide, and highly unnecessary, variety of lip glosses he had. it varied from light, almost clear, pinks to vibrant and eye-catching hues.

"hm, a grey or dark purple?"

jungkook handed him a sheer red one, "now go away. i have to finish up my makeup."

he squeezed his eyes shut as jimin kissed him messily on the cheek, knowing how much the younger hated it. "thanks, kookie!"