0.9☾

"you should consider giving taehyung a chance," jungkook hummed, taking a drink from his bottle of water. he reeked of sweat, sex, and taehyung.

jimin swung his feet from where he sat on top of the counters, his large pink sweater falling off of one shoulder, exposing the clean, unmarked skin. "he only wants me for sex, it's pretty obvious. i want someone who wants me for me, not my body."

"he does like you for you!" jungkook smoothly lied, showing off his infamous bunny smile, as jimin called it one day. jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"but he gets a boner just looking at me, even if i'm not on stage. every time he's talked to me he brings up sex, or hints at it."

"right," jungkook nods, "he does. but he's drunk every time, yes? maybe he's just a horny drunk."

there was no maybe about taehyung being a horny drunk, it was more than obvious. taehyung, in general, sober or not, was just a horny person. but jimin didn't need to know that. not yet, at least. jungkook knows and surely uses it to his advantage, since he himself is the same way.

"how do you even know all of this about taehyung?" jimin asked, a small frown set on his pouty lips. he crossed his arms as well his ankles, the swinging of his legs coming to a gradual stop.

"we've talked before, and after, we have sex you know." jungkook rolled his eyes. "he told me thinks you're cute and would love to get to know you."

jimin smiled and jungkook almost thought he'd tricked the older, before he hopped down from the counter and began leaving the kitchen, "i don't believe you."

jungkook let out a low, frustrated growl once he knew jimin was out of earshot, pulling out his phone.

— ♡ —

"what do you mean he won't believe you?" taehyung complained, making the younger on the other end roll his eyes and roll onto his stomach. "i thought you said he was naïve."

"he is," jungkook sighed, pulling at a loose thread on his pillow case. "usually, anyways. i'll convince him, don't worry tae."

"why are you talking so low?" taehyung asked, hearing the younger's usually loud and obnoxious voice as a soft whisper.

"jimin is in the next room over and our apartment walls are so thin, i can sometimes hear him breathe at night." jungkook whined.

"jeez. anyways, i have work in the morning, so i'll talk to you later babyboy."

"okay," jungkook smiled, "bye daddy."

—  —

i'm so ready to get this 'taehyung-trying-to-get-jimin-but-failing' part over so we can get into the real shit, where all of the drama and smut happens smh

but like,, what are your thoughts so far on this?? i'm curious