1.8☾

a few hours later, jimin woke up with a fluffy white blanket around him, his hair messy and dried cum on him. the space next to him was empty, but there was a small yellow stickynote on the pillow taehyung had slept on.

i left proper clothes for you on my desk, i think seokjin hyung is washing yours now. you can shower if you want. we have pain killers if you need them, just ask one of the hyungs about them.

- kth

jimin crumpled the note and got up, wincing at the dull pain in his back. he limped over to taehyung's desk, slipping the boxers that actually fit right, the white shirt and sweatpants on next. the tired boy ran a hamd through his hair a few times before going downstairs.

"hey, jimin." seokjin smiled softly, "how are you feeling?"

"tired, sore." jimin mumbled, sitting at the island. "how are you? do you need help?"

"i'm good, actually." seokjin said, "you can cut the onions if you want to."

jimin stood up and walked over to where seokjin had a cutting board and knife laying, a small bag of onions next to it. as he began washing them, he heard someone else walk in. he assumed it was namjoon, the faint smell of cigarettes making its way to jimin's nose. he remembered seeing namjoon smoking outside of lust that one night.

"why do you let him cook but i can't?" namjoon pouted, standing behind seokjin and squeezing the pink-haired boy's shoulders.

"you know why." seokjin said, making jimin look up.

"what happened?" jimin asked, picking up a knife from the counter.

"let's just say, he almost burnt the house down." seokjin said.

"it wasn't that bad," namjoon groaned.

— ♡ —

"someone got laid." jungkook lowly whistled, seeing the slight limp whenever jimin walked and the hickies lining his neck. jimin looked away and blushed, putting his clothes on the counter. he still had the clothes taehyung had lent him on, the blonde refusing to let him go home wearing practically nothing.

"shut up," jimin mumbled. he felt jungkook's breath on the back of his neck.

"how'd it feel?" jungkook asked, sitting on the counter and swinging his legs.

"i mean...it felt good?" jimin blinked, "but i feel guilty for having sex with taehyung."

"you had sex with hyung?!" jungkook choked, jumping down from the counter and grabbing onto jimin's shoulders.

"uh, yeah." jimin nodded.

"do you regret it?" jungkook softly asked.

"part of me wishes it never happened, but part of me also wants more." jimin answered.

"by more, you mean..." jungkook asked.

"i don't really know. having an actual relationship with him would be really nice." jimin hummed.

"oh," jungkook nodded, dropping his arms. he softly bit his lip, making a reminder to tell taehyung.

— —

this really isn't what i wanted it to be, but today has just been kinda...eh and i'm running on 30 minutes of sleep sO

i also nearly got sent to the hospital ,, gotta love when your body is ur biggest anti