2.8☾

jungkook wasn't lying when he said jimin's new routine was good. actually, it was more than just good. it was indescribable, the way jimin moved so effortlessly and―somehow beautifully, but sexually around the pole was simply too much to be put into words. the outfit jimin wore didn't at all help. the jeans hugged jimin's legs tightly and taehyung swore they would rip sooner or later. his makeup was intense and added onto jimin's features even more. there was, easily, over a thousand dollars thrown on the stage at the end of the three minute, forty-five second dance.

"how did i do?" jimin asked, walking over to taehyung. the money was stuffed messily in his jeans and he had a towel around his neck, wiping the sweat rolling off of him.

"it was sexy." taehyung winked, "i loved it."

"a lot of people seemed to." jimin hummed, biting his lip and releasing it. taehyung gulped, wrapping his arm around jimin's waist and letting his hand rest just above the waistband of jimin's jeans.

"you think i can get a private show later on?" taehyung lowly asked, tugging gently at the skin on jimin's exposed collarbones, leaving small bruises.

"not in the mood." jimin groaned, pushing taehyung off of him and running a hand through his, once, styled hair. it was no longer in a part and now just laid messily across his forehead.

"hopefully you'll change your mind." taehyung tapped his fingers against his thigh, "now go get back to doing what you do best."

jimin stood backstage and sat on one of the tables, swinging his legs back and forth whilst talking to one of the employees. his shift ended in ten minutes and this is usually how he spent those last ten minutes; talking to employees.

"yeah, chim, you should come to our party next week." taemin hummed, "bring taehyung and jungkook, too."

jimin nodded, hopping off of the table and grabbing his hoodie, slipping it onto his body. "will do, for sure."

"alright, i'll see you chim. get home safely." jimin nodded and gave taemin a hug before leaving the room and walking through the smaller crowd of people. he smiled at some people he walked by, and ignored others.

i'm so tired rip

but like ,,, does anyone know how threesomes work bc there's one coming up and i don't know how they work. i thought none of through i swear

drama is coming :)