1.3☾

jimin sat in the restaurant with his eyes fixed on the door, his heart filling with hope that taehyung was finally there, but would deflate once he saw whoever walked in was, in fact, not the brunette he was waiting for. jimin sighed, dropping his gaze to the silk table cloth.

"sir?" the waitress walked back around, holding her tray in front of her as she gave the boy a sad smile, as she'd been watching him. he'd told her that he was waiting for someone, but yet it was an hour later and he was still sitting alone. "would you like to order?"

jimin looked up and gave the kind waitress a smile, "i'm alright."

"i'll bring you some rolls, if he doesn't show up, it's on the house." she hummed, remembering when the brunette mentioned that his friend---that friend being jungkook---hid his wallet.

"it's okay, really---" jimin began, until she just walked away, making the brunette's plump lips fall into a pout. he sighed and laid his head on the table, adverting his attention back to the heavy double doors, where a woman and man walked in. as they walked past, following the host to their table, they gave jimin looks of pity. as if he wasn't getting any from the surrounding tables anyways.

jimin sighed and picked up his phone, powering it on to look at the time. 2 hours. it'd been two hours and taehyung was still nowhere in sight. jimin got up to leave, not caring if he was getting the opportunity to take free rolls. just as he stood up, he saw a familiar face---a face that once had brown hair atop his head, not blonde rush through the doors.

"hey, jimin." taehyung panted, walking smoothly over to where the small, and slightly irritated, brunette sat, an unamused look on his face.

"where in the hell were you that made you two hours late?" jimin growled, making taehyung widen his eyes slightly, because he had to admit, it was hot.

taehyung put aside his horomones so he didn't fuck this up, "at first, i was asleep, amd then i decided to bleach my hair. and i kind of lost track of time."

"obviously," jimin scoffed, seeing the waitress walking around the tables with a small red basket of rolls in hand. his eyes lightened at the food, and taehyung did have to admit, it was a pretty cute sight.

"oh! so he finally got here, i see." she smiled, setting the basket down. "are you two ready to order? can i get you something to drink?"

"i'm fine." taehyung waved her off, jimin sending an apologetic look her way. "so, i wanted to talk to you."

"evidently," jimin hummed. "what about?"

taehyung tried to ignore the way jimin's pretty lips wrapped around the bread, his tongue poking out to catch any crumbs that were on, or around, his mouth. he ripped his eyes away from the sight before his thoughts got the best of him, clearing his throat. "about you giving me a chance."

"convince me." jimin said, putting the roll onto a napkin. he took a drink of his water, looking at taehyung over the top of the glass. "why should i?"

taehyung frowned. he didn't think it'd be this hard---let alone confusing to try and get something out of the boy.

"i really do like you, jimin." taehyung pulled a smile onto his face, bracing himself for the lovesick, unnecessary praises he was about to spew to jimin. not to mention, nearly all of them would be lies. "you're really cute."

jimin, although lightly blushing, scoffed and scrunched up his nose. "cute? that's all you've got?"

"my mind his a blank," taehyung quickly covered himself. he was expecting himself to say a bunch of lovey-dovey things, not just call the boy cute. his own plan failed him, but he was expecting it. taehyung is a sexual man, not a man for romance. "i'm just so blinded by your beauty."

jimin nodded, "okay." he sighed. "listen, it's getting late, amd if you want to really impress me, come up with some better pick-up lines. arriving to the date on time next time will also give me a good impression."

"next time?" taehyung asked.

jimin flushed, "i-i mean---"

"i know what you mean, pretty boy." taehyung winked, "let's pay for those rolls and i'll drive you home."