0.5☾

when jungkook came in two and a half hours later, the first thing jimin noticed was the amount of hickies covering the younger's neck. jimin stood up, following him into the kitchen.

"have you seen your neck?" jimin gasped, eyeing his skin. "that's going to take ages to cover up."

"who said i'll cover up?" jungkook scoffed, opening the fridge. he grabbed the milk and stood up turning to jimin, "my thighs look worse, anyways. besides, the clients love seeing me covered in hickies, i'm sure you would get double the tips if you even had one on you, you're naturally sexy."

jimin snorted. "i'd rather not be seen as sexy."

"but why?" jungkook scrunched his nose, "it's got so many benefits."

"like what? being groped by men?" jimin rolled his eyes, "no thanks."

"who said i was complaining about that?" jungkook joked, grabbing a bowl out of the cabinet. "jiminie hyung, can you pass me the cereal?"

jimin narrowed his eyes at the younger, his eyes flickering from the box on the highest shelf and back to jungkook, "you know i can't reach it, you brat."

"oh right," jungkook teased, pinching jimin's cheek. "i forgot you're my cute, tiny hyung."

"shut up!" the shorter of the two pouted.

— ♡ —

taehyung stood up and stretched,  bending down and picking up his boxers, sliding them on. jungkook was beyond words, everything about the boy was so arousing. just the way he spoke made taehyung want to pin him down.

but, however, the other stripper---jimin---was truly something. his sex appeal radiated off of him in a way taehyung couldn't describe. yet, he wouldn't have sex.

taehyung has had the thought of what jimin's moans would sound like, and god, did it turn him on. jimin's voice is light with a slight pitch to it, completely the opposite of jimin's appearance, so taehyung figures jimin's moans would be high pitched and whiny.

jungkook's, taehyung noticed, were more needy and deep, and overall the same moans he's heard his entire life.

"taehyung, you alright? you've been standing there for ten minutes." namjoon asked, taking taehyung out of the daze he was in. taehyung looked at him and cleared his throat.

"what do you want?"

"jin made food and was wondering if you want any." namjoon said, eyeing the hickies on his friend's skin. "so, how was he?"

taehyung walked toward namjoon, "best i've ever had."

"you've still got your eye in jimin, don't you?"

"of course i do," taehyung hummed.

—  —

double updating 👀