[+] 5.4☾

jimin was laying across the couch, his head on yoongi's lap and honestly―he was pretty damn close to the older's crotch. yoongi, however, ignored this fact and used jimin's head and shoulder as an arm rest so he could use his phone. he felt jimin's finger trace small patterns on his lower thigh, just above his knee, making goosebumps rise in that area even though jimin wasn't actually touching his skin with his.

"that feels good, don't stop." yoongi hummed, moving one hand away from his phone to run his fingers through jimin's messy hair, yanking a little bit to hard when his fingers got caught in a tangle. jimin moaned softly at the action, feeling his face heat up at the noise he let out.

"you have a hair pulling kink, don't you?" yoongi spoke, and even though jimin wasn't looking at him when he said it, the younger could practically hear the smirk in his teasing tone.

"never." jimin denied, sitting up and pouting similarly to a child―bottom lip jutted out, arms crossed, and he refused to look at yoongi.

"baby," yoongi cooed, lacing his fingers with jimin's, heart clenching at the drastic size difference. it was beyond cute, and jimin's small, child-like hands were something most people found cute rather than sexy. "don't be ashamed of it, bub. i have a few kinks of my own."

"like?"

"choking," yoongi shrugged, "whether it's me that's getting choked or you or hoseok."

jimin blinked before meeting eyes with yoongi, "so what you're saying is...i could be bouncing on your dick and slowly suffocate you, and you'd die while being pleasured?"

"i don't know whether i should be concerned about the fact that you thought about that so quickly, and with such good detail," yoongi says, "or if i should be aroused."

"but just imagine, hyung," jimin spoke lowly, moving to straddle yoongi and whisper in his ear. "your dick in me while i ride you to hell and back, but while my small hands are wrapped around your neck, slowly killing you as you cum in me."

yoongi groaned, gripping onto jimin's hips tightly. "you're such a boner killer."

"you aren't even hard, shithead." jimin scoffed.

"but i can be."

jimin moved upwards, dropping his body directly into yoongi's crotch, "because i'm irresistible. right, oppa?"

"jimin." yoongi froze at the name, gulping loudly. "what are you trying to do?"

"nothing," jimin sing-songed, not so subtly grinding against yoongi, feeling the older's jeans tighten as small, breathless pants leave his lips. a small grunt left jimin, the growing bulge in his sweat pants becoming more obvious as he continued with his movements.

"go strip down to just your boxers and wait on the bed." yoongi growled, "touch yourself and you'll be punished."

jimin's throat went dry at the sudden dominance from yoongi, quickly nodding before doing at told to. he got up and quickly went to their bedroom, slipping his sweater off as well as the sweatpants hanging loosely around his hips. he rolled onto the bed, goosebumps covering his skin from the cool temperature of the room. he could hear the floorboards creak loudly as yoongi walked by, mumbling lowly to himself before he finally came in, hand behind his back and a mischievous glint in his cat-like eyes.

"good boy," yoongi praised, noticing how jimin's bulge grew at the words. "a praise kink, too, i see."

"i'll admit to that one." jimin shrugged. he watched yoongi closely as the older placed whatever was in his hands on the dresser. jimin gasped, seeing a choker, cock ring, and vibrator―at least, that's what he assumed it was. he saw a remote, and jimin knows no regular sex toy that didn't vibrate wouldn't have a remote.