[+] 4.7☾

"don't wake him up!" yoongi whined, stomping his foot like a child would, looking from hoseok to,the boy still sound asleep in their bed. "he looks so peaceful."

"but i need my morning kisses from you both!" hoseok pouted, crossing his arms and looking at jimin as well. his silver hair was sprawled across the pillows as he hugs hoseok's to his chest, yoongi's had ended up in between his legs. a small smile was evident on his face, making the olders' hearts clench in awe.

yoongi sighed, "fine, go wake him up." he watched hoseok jog toward the bed and roll onto it, surely crushing jimin in the process. he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, whispering into jimin's ear. yoongi wasn't entirely sure what hoseok said, but it sent the orange haired boy into a fit of laughter and jimin sat up quickly, blinking rapidly as he exchanged concerned glances between hoseok and yoongi.

"goodmorning, hyungs." jimin mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. yoongi moved from his spot by the door way and sat in front of jimin on the bed.

"good morning, baby." yoongi hummed. hoseok came and sat in between the two, holding both jimin's and yoongi's hands. "morning kisses?"

"yes please." jimin hummed, letting hoseok kiss him and then yoongi, "is this what i'll wake up to every morning?"

"hopefully," hoseok hummed, leaning over to kiss yoongi. "if all three of us can't be awake at once for whatever reason, i'll just give you two, or whoever is still asleep, a kiss anyways."

"yoon, are you working on your music today?" jimin asked, looking at the black haired boy. by now, they all held each other's hand and formed a small triangle between them.

yoongi nodded, "yeah, i do, sadly."

"bub, you should come with me today! i'm not going to be doing much." hoseok bounced up and down, nearly causing yoongi to fall off the bed, the two pulling him up with giggles leaving them.

"yeah, go with hobi, baby. you'll probably be lonely if you stay with me today." yoongi hums, dropping jimin's hand to run a hand through the younger's messy hair.

"are you sure, hyung?"

"of course i am." yoongi says. he leaned forward and gave each boy a kiss before squeezing hoseok's thigh, "go get showers, my cute little stinkies."

hoseok kicked yoongi as he got off the bed, "says you."

jimin, just like he'd done to yoongi, convinced hoseok to shower with him. jimin dropped his shirt on the ground with the rest of his and hoseok's clothes, pulling back the shower curtain enough to step in behind the older. he placed his hands on hoseok's shoulders, standing on his toes and kissing the back of the older's neck.

"hey, baby." hoseok grinned, turning ground and laughed at jimin's irritated expression when his hair dripped water onto his face. jimin felt hoseok's hands slide low around his waist, the older's slim fingers tracing shapes onto his lower back. "you're so pretty, babydoll."

jimin whined as a response, trying to hide his blush in hoseok's chest.

"i know you're blushing."

jimin scoffed, stepping back and grabbing the bottle of shampoo, "i'm doing no such thing. my face is red because of hiw how the water is. now turn around, i want to wash your hair."

"whatever you say, minnie." hoseok snorts, listening to the younger. "is that the one for dyed hair?"

jimin furrowed his eyebrows, tongue poking out between his lips as he read the label, quickly realizing it was the wrong one and switched them out. he gathered some on his palm before doing his best to lather it in hoseok's hair, the older helping him since jimin couldn't reach certain areas. jimin pouted because of his height, but hoseok would only laugh and wrap his arms around the boy's tiny waist, kissing his head softly.