4.4☾

"i'm still mad at you." jimin huffed, running a hand through his damp hair as he walked with yoongi, their hands intertwined at jimin pouted. yoongi kissed jimin's cheek, not missing the blush that had crept up jimin's neck.

"i didn't even do anything!" yoongi protested, letting his lips fall into a pout as he stared at jimin. jimin's hair stuck slightly due to his forehead due to it being mostly wet still and the chilly air not helping it dry off a bit.

"didn't do anything my ass." jimin scoffed. he gave yoongi a pointed look, using his free hand to pull down his-hoseok's-sweater to expose the hickeys covering jimin's neck. although nothing happened in their shower-besides yoongi pinning jimin against the shower wall and leaving tens of hickeys and a couple of heated make-out sessions-jimin continued to pout and whine about how much of a struggle it'd be to cover them up.

"you enjoyed it," yoongi clicked his tongue, his voice having a teasing tone to it. "you can't deny that. i've got a few of my own."

jimin's eyes followed yoongi's hand move from where it sat warmly in his pocket and watched his slim fingers pull at the white shirt he wore, displaying a few hickeys jimin had left on him. the younger's cheeks flushed a deep red, a shy smile creeping on his face as he looked at the ground.

"shut up."

"if that's your wish, baby." yoongi spoke, the pet name rolling off of hs tongue so easily. jimin choked as soon as it made its way to his ears. yoongi glanced at him, chuckling softly. "are you going to choke every time i call you that?"

jimin audibly gulped, "honestly? i probably will. i really, really like being called baby."

"noted." yoongi nods, "we're nearing the restaurants, where do you want to eat?"

"i'm kind of in the mood for hamburgers," jimin hummed, "how about you?"

"that sounds fine," yoongi hummed, swinging their hands as they walked. yoongi stopped in his tracks, making jimin stop walking, too. jimin turned to him, confused.

"why did you stop, hyung?"

yoongi took jimin's chin in between his fingers, "i just really wanted a kiss."

jimin blushed as they pulled away, "i hate you so much."

"i love you too," yoongi grins, "baby."

-

i'm doing a jihope date chapter soon to make up for all of the yoonmin !

but like i've been listening to gfriend all day i love them sm