3.0☾

jimin shoveled another spoonful of cereal into his mouth as his phone rang for tge fifth time, ignoring his cell phone as he continued to watch a drama. jungkook sat in the chair across from him, staring intently at jimin.

"i swear to god, jimin." jungkook began. jimin dropped his eyes from the tv to look at the annoyed boy in front of him, who looked at jimin with empty eyes and held onto his phone so tightly his knuckles were becoming white. "answer your fucking phone, or i will."

"answer it, i don't care." jimin bluntly replied, shrugging his shoulders and turning his attention back to the tv. his phone had stopped ringing and after a few minutes of silence―other than the sounds of the tv and the metal spoon hitting the glass bowl in jimin's hands―it started up, again.

out of sheer annoyance, jungkook dropped his phone to his lap and leaned forward, picking up jimin's phone and looking at the screen, "why are you ignoring taehyung?"

jimin didn't give jungkook an answer, only ignoring him. jungkook huffed and slid his finger across the screen, answering the phone. "why the fuck are you blowing up jimin's phone?"

"he's mad at me." taehyung spoke smoothly. jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. jimin rarely got mad to the point he'd hold a grudge and not answer calls.

"what did you do to make jimin mad?" jungkook asked. he glanced at the older, who remained expressionless.

"he didn't tell you?"

jungkook perked up at the words, his eyes burning into the silver haired boy across from him. "tell me what?"

"during our movie date, i palmed him until he was a mess and came in his pants in the back of the theater."

jungkook busted out in laughter, and he knew jimin would probably punch him, but he could care less. "o-oh my god, taehyung!"

"it was hot." taehyung cracked a grin upon hearing the breathy laugh at the other end of the line.

"i gotta go make fun of jimin, i'll talk to you later, taehyung." jungkook grinned widely, hearing the other snort and bid a goodbye before hanging up the phone.

"so, hyung." jungkook smiled, amd he saw jimin's eyes linger on him.

"jeongguk."

"i didn't know you were into having sex in public."

"i swear to god, you and kim taehyung will be dead men."

i'm going to try and update this + other stories on saturday bc i'll be in a car for 4+ hours so i mean,, what else could i do in that time than spam update? there's a chance i'll spam with updates ;)