0.7☾

taehyung walked through the growing crowd of sweaty bodies grinding against each other,  a thin layer of sweat forming on his body despite just having gotten here. he craned his neck, his eyes wide and searching the room for a familiar small brunette.

"didn't expect to see you tonight, daddy." taehyung heard from behind him. he turned around and met eyes with the sweaty body of jungkook, who wore a shirt that clung to his torso, making his muscles stand out.

taehyung cleared his throat, not at all being subtle about checking jungkook out. "that's hyung to you tonight, jungkook."

"here for jimin?" jungkook asked,  sliding onto the seat next to him. taehyung sat down next to the younger, their shoulders touching.

"how'd you know?" taehyung spoke, his voice slightly scratchy.

jungkook shrugged, crossing one leg over the other and setting his head on his palm. "well, for starters, you won't let me call you daddy and i saw the way you looked at jimin that night. you want him, right?"

"yeah," taehyung shrugged. "who wouldn't though? that man is sinfully beautiful."

jungkook turned around and ordered drinks for the two, winking and flirting with the bartender a bit before turning his attention back to taehyung. "right. jimin hyung knows he's sexy, he knows he could make double, if not triple, the tips if he did as little as allow marks. but jimin wants to wait for the right person. outside of his sexy aura, he's the softest human being you could ever meet. you wouldn't believe he's a stripper."

"really?" taehyung asked, taking one of the two cups placed in front of him and jungkook while processing the information about jimin he'd just recieved. "interesting. so when do you two go on?"

"it's solo stages for jimin and i tonight," jungkook shrugged. "which is why i'm so sweaty, i finished my show just as you came in. jimin goes on soon."

"i missed your performance," taehyung hummed, tapping his glass with a finger, the metal of his ring clinking against it. he leaned closer to jungkook and deepened his voice, causing shivers to run down his spine. "maybe you'll have to give me a private show later on."

"of course, daddy," jungkook giggled, kissing taehyung's cheek. "meet me out front at three, that's when my shift ends.'

—  —

shorter than i wanted but w.e

i promise there will be more vmin action, it'll just take a while 👀

all i can say about the future of this book is d r a m a,, whoops