[+] 1.1☾

taehyung held jungkook up as he unlocked his front door, suddenly thankful that his roommates decided to go out on a date. the bitter smell of vodka filled both of their noses as they shared sloppy, drunk kisses. taehyung made sure jimin had fully left work before starting anything with jungkook and taking shot after shot. once he was intoxicated and had an even more, but not as intoxicating as jimin, boy clinging to him, there was no stopping.

"daddy," jungkook whimpered, tightening his legs around taehyung's waist and began kissing his neck, his fingers threaded in the soft brown strands of the older's hair. he moaned softly, his breath hot against taehyung's skin. as soon as taehyung got to his room, he pushed the door open and walked over to the bed.

he dropped the younger onto the bed, hovering over him. jungkook moaned, arching his back when taehyung began rubbing him through the tight leather pants. taehyung sucked on the side of jungkook's neck, pulling back and blowing softly on the newly formed bruise.

"my babyboy is so hard for me, right?" taehyung asked, his voice deepening. jungkook looked at taehyung with hooded eyes, small pants leaving his lips.

"for you and you only, daddy." jungkook panted, "all for you."

"that's my good boy," taehyung whispered, his hot breath hitting jungkook's equally as hot skin. taehyung pushed jungkook against the bed, using one of his hands to slide the younger's shirt off with ease, and the other to pin his wrists above his head.

just from the minimal skin-on-skin action between the two, jungkook was wrecked.

the sight of jungkook shirtless and panting, a hickey poking out from under his choker, and the sinful leather pants hugging his hips---and bulge---was almost enough to make taehyung come then and there. "god, you're so sexy."

jungkook let out a string of high pitched, breathy moans when taehyung began to palm him, bucking his hips to meet with the older's hands. taehyung used a hand to hold jungkook's hips down as he gave him a sharp look.

"f-fuck, tae-taehyung," jungkook whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut. his eyes flew open when he felt a large hand come down on his thigh, a low moan escaping his throat.

"what's my name, baby?" taehyung lowly asked, hovering over the submissive boy.

"daddy, please." taehyung pulled back, pleased. he stood in front of the needy boy, sliding his socks and shoes off so he could begin pulling down the boy's leather pants. jungkook's breath hitched as taehyung's hands ghosted over his rock hard dick.

taehyung threw the jeans onto the floor before undressing himself until he was just in his boxers. "get comfortable, i'll be right back."

when taehyung came back into the room, a bottle of lube in hand, he saw jungkook laying on the bed with a mountain of pillows surrounding him, making the older chuckle.

"don't laugh at me, you dick."

"i wouldn't say that if i were you." taehyung warned, jungkook going pale. he threw it onto the bed next to the brunette, crawling in between his open legs. taehyung pressed soft kisses along the boy's thick thighs, blowing softly on the hickies from the last time they'd been together. "such beautiful thighs."

"daddy..."

"what babyboy?" taehyung looked up at jungkook. the younger had sweat rolling down his face and neck, his head thrown into the pillows and hands gripping so tightly at the sheets, taehyung was sure they'd rip if his hold got any tighter. not that he'd mind; it'd show just how well he pleasured the younger.

"it hurts." jungkook whined, moving his hips.

taehyung said nothing as he bit jungkook's thighs only inches away from where he needed the older most. the sounds jungkook emitted were so sinful yet heavenly. when taehyung pulled down jungkook's boxers, he looked up to see how the younger was doing. his eyes were screwed shut, his teeth clenched. taehyung threw the black, wet material on the floor carelessly, giving no warning to jungkook as he wrapped his lips around the tip.

jungkook gasped, letting out small grunts as the older slowly began to deepthroat the younger,  his tongue swirling around the lip and occasionally digging his tongue into the slit.

"taehyung," jungkook moaned, bucking his hips by accident. he panted when taehyung pulled off, putting three fingers up to the younger's lips.

"suck." taehyung commanded, wrapping his hand tightly around the base of jungkook's dick, making a strangled moan escape.

taehyung himself was leaking now, the feeling of jungkook's tongue wetting his fingers with his spit, the feeling going straight to taehyung's dick. once he figured it was good enough, he released jungkook's dick and began to prep him.

although this was something jungkook was extremely familiar with, it would always feel better with taehyung's fingers; jungkook has never been with someone with fingers as long and skilled as his were. "a-another," jungkook swallowed thickly, feeling a second finger enter him and move quickly, his middle finger brushing against his prostate every now and then.

"i'm ready." jungkook panted, feeling around for the bottle, that now felt cold against his heated skin.

taehyung sat on his knees after pulling his boxers off, slowly pumping himself. jungkook couldn't help but stare, feeling himself harden at the sight and roll the lube toward the older. "you sure?"

"i'm more than sure, daddy." jungkook shakily said, watching taehyung spreadvthe cold substance on himself before hovering over jungkook, using his flexibility to his advantage and having him hook his ankles around taehyung's neck. he lined himself up, slowly pushing in.

jungkook gripped the bed sheets again as taehyung picked up speed, eventually snapping his hips ruthlessly into the younger boy. taehyung hid his face in jungkook's next, hearing the bed begin to squeak. "you feel so good around me, babyboy. so good."

"daddy feels good in me," jungkook whined. "so good."

"i'm the only one who makes you feel this good, right baby?" taehyung groaned, reaching down to pump jungkook, his hand matching the pace of his thrusts.

jungkook's eyes rolled back into his head at the added sensation, "fuck yes!" he yelled, "only daddy can fuck me this good."

"that's right, baby." taehyung moaned, speeding up even more. he felt jungkook's thighs begin to shake, indicating he's close.

"i'm close, daddy." jungkook whined. his entire body, as well as taehyung's, shook with the bed frame, hearing the headboard his the wall.

"come for me, baby." taehyung whispered, pressing a rough kiss against jungkook's lips. he changed the angle he was at so he would have a better shot at finding jungkook's prostate; which hadn't taken long. once he found it, he pounded into the younger, his head thrown back and back arched, screams ripping from his throat that taehyung didn't know he was capable of until this moment.

jungkook's body shuttered as he came; the white ropes painting both boys' chest. he fell limp, his eyes heavy as he let taehyung ride out his high, feeling the older's warm liquid fill him just a minute later. taehyung pulled out and laid breathlessly next to jungkook, covering him up and pulling him close.

"goodnight, baby. you did good."

—  —
1.2k words love me for this

++ edit: since i'm actually the world's biggest flop and can't do,anything without making some sort of typo, watch out in this for places where it should say 'taehyung' or 'jungkook'

e.g.: taehyung walked in with a bottle of lube in hand, seeing taehyung on the bed

^  that sorta thing bc i guess i didn't catch all of the errors before i posted