4.6☾

a few days after jimin and yoongi's date, hoseok had asked jimin out on one. the only difference of theirs is that it began to rain and since all of hoseok's plans were outside, they ended up just staying in. yoongi had gone to his studio to help produce a song from another artist and positively wouldn't be back until later that night; the oldest reluctantly agreeing to come back before eleven pm at the solid request—demand from jimin.

"you're so warm," jimin hums, happily seating himself on hoseok's lap. the older only looks down at jimin fondly, a hand on jimin's waist to keep him from accidentally falling off.

"am i?" hoseok asks, "i don't know, you feel cold. do you want me to go grab some blankets?"

"that sounds nice," jimin stands up, nearly tripping over his feet. he grabs hoseok's hands and pulls him to stand up, whining when the older, purposefully, kept himself glued to the couch. "come on! let's get blankets together."

the pout on jimin's face was almost irresistible, but hoseok contained himself. he had learned to stop giving into yoongi's pouts and he knows he could surely do the same for jimin.

"only if you kiss me."

"yah! what is it with you and hyung with stealing kisses from me just to do something?" jimin scowled,  crossing his arms. he reminded hoseok of a child, but it was cute.

"because it always works." hoseok grinned, leaning up and pulling the small boy on top of him. he gave jimin no chance to realize what had happened before he hugged him close and began peppering kisses all over jimin's face. the amount of giggles leaving jimin made hoseok's heart warm.

jimin, eventually, broke out of hoseok's grip and panted softly, his face flushed as he straddled hoseok, his small hands on the older's shoulders. he felt hoseok's hands around his waist, resting just above the waistband of jimin's jeans. his eyes followed hoseok's fingers as they tugged on jimin's sweater, pulling down the side that yoongi had come to claim. the marks were fading, but a few were still as prominent as ever.

"i see yoongi hyung left you some marks," hoseok grinned, "can i?"

jimin nodded, pulling down the other side of his sweater, displaying the side of his torso that wasn't varying lip-shaped shades of red and purple. "you don't have to ask; just go for it. don't bite my collarbones or you'll start something you won't be able to stop."

hoseok nodded and made sure to stray away from jimin's collarbones, understanding what jimin had meant. jimin groaned softly as he felt hoseok's soft lips against his semi-warm skin, allowing his head to drop onto hoseok's shoulder as he marked up jimin's neck.

"can i give you some?" jimin asked, running his fingers over the fresh marks after hoseok was done. hoseok nodded, tangling his fingers into jimin's hair.

"please do."

jimin leaned back on hoseok's thighs and pulled the collar of hoseok's shirt down, pressing his plump lips against the warm skin. "hyung, you don't have to be awkward around me. we're boyfriends now, treat me as you would normally treat yoongi hyung."

for some reason, the feeling of jimin's lips against hoseok's neck as he spoke oddly was soothing, in a way. hoseok nodded and let his hands roam jimin's torso; he didn't allow his hands to go any lower than jimin's lower back.

"of course," hoseok hummed, hearing jimin giggle as his throat vibrated against the younger's lips. "for the record, yoongi didn't have to go to the studio today. i just wanted one-on-one time together. just me and you."

"ah, so you two talked about that?" jimin asked, pulling away from hoseok's neck slightly.

hoseok nodded, "yeah. but we agreed that we can kick each other out of the apartment or whatever if we just want time alone. that was also the reason for our guest bedroom."

"you guys are cute together," jimin closed his eyes and laid on hoseok's chest. he felt hoseok kiss his forehead.

"all three of us are, brat." hoseok playfully scoffed, "now, those blankets?"

i could have e a s i l y turned this into smut rather than a fluff scene,, but too early rip
( but this is so cute?? i'm soft?? )