4.3☾

jimin laid sandwiched between hoseok and yoongi. hoseok had his arms around jimin's waist, a hand falling onto yoongi's hips as well. jimin had his head hidden in yoongi's neck, his eyes closed and hugging the older tightly as if it'd block out the thunder. jimin sniffled, blinking away tears as another clap of thunder sounded.

"jimin?" yoongi mumbled, squinting when he felt jimin's small hands pull on his shirt as small whimpers left him. he put a hand on jimin's shoulder, shaking him lightly. "baby, what's wrong?"

"i-it's storming." the younger says, sniffling loudly. he felt yoongi kiss his head, making his nerves calm down.

yoongi cooed softly at him,and rubbed the small boy's back, "you should've woke one of us up, love."

"you both have work tomorrow, i didn't want to bother you." jimin whispers, looking up at yoongi. the older's hair was messy and his face was puffy, jimin thought he looked adorable.

"i have the day off." yoongi hummed, "so we'll be together all day."

jimin nodded, "alright. i'm sorry for waking you up."

"don't be." yoongi says, running his fingers up and down jimin's back. "i love you, minnie."

"i love you, hyung." jimin smiled sleepily, blinking at the older. "it's late, you should go back to sleep."

"i will if you give me a kiss."

"you're such a brat." jimin rolled his eyes, kissing the older gently. "but i love it."

"jiminie," yoongi sing-songed, straddling the younger and grabbing his cheeks, stretching them out as he kissed jimin all over.

"hyung," jimin whined, peeking one eye open. he smiled when seeing yoongi on top of him, "why are you up so early?"

"it's noon, bubs." yoongi says, rolling off of the younger and laying beside him. he played with jimin's hair as he tried to get him fully awake. "i was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat."

jimin nodded, "mhm. i want to shower first."

"let's take a shower together." yoongi jokes, standing up. jimin's eyes widen, but he shrugs and rolls over to look at yoongi.

"alright."

"what?" yoongi chokes, looking at jimin with wide eyes. "i was only—"

"it won't hurt to!" jimin pouted. "nothing will happen, i promise."

"alright." yoongi nods, "do you want to walk or have me carry you?"

"i don't know, i don't think my legs are able to function for the next few minutes."

yoongi rolled his eyes, walking over to jimin. "so dramatic."

"you love it."

did you all notice that if you flip namjoon and taehyung's poster upside down the 'save me' turns into 'i'm fine'

wild,,