0.4☾

jimin was the only thing on taehyung's mind. it seemed as if every thought he had somehow led to him thinking of the male. the male with a voice like honey and soft yet sexy features and his god-like body. taehyung didn't feel any guilt for finding jimin sexy and only wanting him for his body.

when jimin said he doesn't have sex, taehyung knew he had to be lying. he doesn't understand how someone could be—potentially—one of the hottest strippers in all of south korea and be a virgin. there was no way.

jimin was just a perfect mixture of innocent and sexy, taehyung knew he could have fun with him, but he can't.

"tae?" seokjin asked, opening the bedroom to taehyung's room slightly when he heard a groan,"are you okay?"

"i'm fine." taehyung sighed, looking at the pink-haired male. seokjin nodded and shut the door, leaving taehyung alone once again to fawn over jimin. he laid in his stomach, whining.

— ♡ —

jimin sat cross-legged on his couch with a container of ice cream on his lap, watching some disney movie. this is how he typically spent his days off; lazing around and eating all of the junk foods he had stored in his cabinets.

"damn you, jeongguk." jimin sighed, pausing his movie and picking up his phone that began to ring.

"dude," he heard jungkook say, he sounded out of breath. "you remember that guy you were with yesterday?"

"yeah, why?" jimin asked. his eyes never left the movie playing on his tv.

"you should've took your chance with him," jungkook panted. jimin heard shuffling in the background. "he is fucking amazing in bed. best i've ever had, and that's saying something."

jimin grimaced. "you're telling me this why...?"

"so that way you'll consider giving up your virginity, because believe me, hyung, it is worth it."

"yeah, i'd rather not." jimin scrunched his nose up at the thought. "i'll see you when you get home. bye kook."