4.5☾

"so, how is it being in a poly relationship?" yoongi asked, watching jimin closely. jimin swallowed his food and sat back, looking at yoongi.

he leaned forward, wiping the corner of yoongi's lips. "you had something there. but...it's different, i do have to say that. i love it—i love you guys. i still don't understand how you so easily accepted me into your relationship."

"you're a good person and we knew that." yoongi shrugged, "you were cold and crying in a park, that doesn't exactly scream 'bad guy'."

"and?"

"and you're honestly just so damn cute, how could we not fall for you?" yoongi tells him, grabbing onto jimin's hand and smiling softly.

"hyung, don't let me get in the way of you and hobi hyung. if you ever want to be with him—just the two of you, don't be afraid to tell me." jimin quietly says, his voice above a whisper but still loud enough just for yoongi to hear.

"ah! that reminds me, but of course, minnie. same goes for you." yoongi nods, reaching over to fix the fading silver mess on jimin's head with a soft, adoring smile. "hoseok and i have talked about this out of sheer boredom and curiosity, but how do you feel about threesomes?"

jimin's eyes widened at yoongi's words. "i don't know, it kind of depends. do...i have to..."

"bottom? no." yoongi shook his head, thinking that's what jimin was going to ask, only for the younger to scrunch his nose and shake his head.

"i was going to ask if i'd have to top at all," jimin said, "because i'm a bottom. i don't top."

"you say that so shamelessly." yoongi says, and jimin swore he saw the older's eyes light up when he mentioned being a bottom.

jimin shrugged, taking a drink of his water. "what's so wrong about admittedly taking it up the ass?"

"nothing," yoongi hums, his face becoming to turn a light shade of pink. "i just don't like to admit it because i'm a top...but so is hoseok."

"looks like you've got something to look forward to, right?" jimin teased, winking and letting a giggle fall past his lips upon seeing yoongi's flustered expression.

yoongi cleared his throat, "you look so sexy and then you giggle and that thought just flies out of the window."

"what can i say?" jimin grinned, "i'm park jimin, cute but sexy."

"i wish i could argue with you," yoongi sighed. "but i can't."

"give me a kiss, brat." jimin scoffed, giving yoongi one of hus biggest eyesmiles.

i've seen comments about smut and don't worry, we are getting there. it's still a few chapters too early for it, but the wait shouldn't be too much longer,, listen i'm just as ready as you all are,, besides i haven't fully decided whether it'll be one or if there'll be three sO

but just for the future of this, what kinks would you like to see, and which ones for the threesome/jihope/yoonmin?