3.6☾

jimin rubbed his eyes sleepily as he walked in the apartment, his eyelids heavy and cheeks a soft pink from the cold night. he yawned and locked the door, being careful about where he walked so he didn't accidentally bump into anything and potentially get hurt. soon enough, jimin found the steps and dragged himself up them and made his way to his room.

passing hoseok and yoongi's room, he smiled to himself when he saw yoongi wrapped around hoseok like a baby. jimin hummed lowly and opened the door to his room, walking inside and turning a light on. the bright light made jimin squint his eyes, but he soon got used to the sudden change in brightness. he softly shut the door, peeling off his clothes until he was left in just his boxers, not bothering to put on actual clothes and going to his desk, searching around for his small bag of makeup wipes.

"i hate this job." jimin sighed, putting down the dirtied wipe and looking at his, now, bare face in the mirror. he threw it away and made sure the rest were closed up tight and stood up, shutting his light off before making his way to his bed and rolling into it, falling asleep mere seconds after his head hit his pillow.

jimin groaned when he was waken up the next morning by the bright rays of the sun flooding through his curtains. he sat up and rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times and getting out of the soft bed, his face puffy and body stiff. he slipped on a large sweater he was sure was jungkook's that he'd stolen from the younger a year back, the black material pooling around jimin's knees and sleeves falling way past his small hands.

"oh, hey chim." hoseok greeted, seeing jimin just as the younger stepped out of his room, closing the door gently behind him. "good morning. are you hungry?"

jimin shrugged, "just a little bit."

"come on, hyung and i are making breakfast." hoseok lightly pushed jimin forward, the tired boy losing his footing and nearly falling. "sorry."

"the sleeping beauty is up." hoseok announced, following jimin into the kitchen. the younger yawned and gave yoongi a small smile.

"good morning, hyung." jimin hummed. he eyed the bowls littering the counters and looked between the two, "do you guys need any help?"

"do you know how to make pancakes?"yoongi asked, looking over his shoulder at jimin. the silver haired boy nodded, smiling brightly.

"yeah, i know how to make them from scratchi'm really not one to boast about myself, but my pancakes are heavenly." jimin clapped his hands excitedly, getting up to grab a clean bowl and search for the ingredients he needed.

"hey, hyung?" jimin blushed as he turned to look hoseok, but both of them turned around and looked at jimin. the youngest flushed a deeper red, "i meant hoseok hyung."

"what is it?" hoseok asked, yoongi turning around.

"i, uh, can't reach the flour..." jimin looked up at the white bag that was on the highest shelf.

"so tiny." hoseok snickered, walking to where jimin stood and easily grabbed the bag, handing it to jimin. he looked at yoongi, "looks like i have two little babies to get things off of shelves for now."

"hey! i'm not that short!" yoongi defended.

"hyung, it's a one centimeter difference." jimin snorted, walking back over to where he had previously stood.

"still!"

"you're just in denial," jimin hummed. "look at the bright side of things, we can use our height to our advantage and have hoseok hyung lift us up to grab things off of shelves."

"you, park jimin, are a genius."

"i know i am, no need to tell me."

i have 3 vmin, yoonkook, and yoonmin books in my drafts and let me tell you, i am excited for them