1.0☾

taehyung didn't plan to leave his house and go to lust tonight. but after being convinced by jungkook, he figured he could go to get his and jungkook's plan into action.

he stood by the bar, sipping on a bottle of water even though he was itching for just one drink of alcohol. if it weren't for jungkook telling jimin that taehyung was only horny---extremely horny---only when he was drunk, which was a lie and everyone knows it, he could be drinking contently.

jimin smiled as he walked off stage, his brown hair stuck to his forehead as he slid his shirt over his head, a small sway of his hips. as much as taehyung wanted to pounce on  him and leave small bruises on the boy's thick thighs, he restrained himself from doing so.

"oh, taehyung." jimin hummed, seeing the taller boy amongst the large crowd of drunk men. he squeezed past everyone, feeling a few people try to touch him on his way by.

"your show was breathtaking, as usual." taehyung praised, making the older of the two smile. jimin nodded lightly before ordering himself a water, taehyung quickly turning around and telling the bartender to put it on his bill.

"taehyung, it's a dollar." jimin scoffed, "you don't need to pay for it."

"i wanted to," taehyung shrugged. he reached out and moved jimin's hair out of his eyes, the brunette's eyebrows furrowing. "i don't just pay for anyone's drinks, you know."

"buying me a bottle of water isn't going to get me to have sex with you." jimin flatly stated, unscrewing the cap if his water bottle, putting it up to his lips. taehyung watched as jimin's adam's apple bobbed as he drank the water, his mouth going dry. he cleared his throat and looked away, ridding his mind of any inappropriate thoughts flooding in.

"i'm not trying to get into your pants." taehyung smoothly lied, suddenly thankful for the acting classes he once took, thinking of them as dumb and useless at the time. jimin gave him a pointed look, wiping his lips on the back of his hand and screwing the cap onto the bottle, looking at taehyung.

"prove it." is all the stripper said, winking and walking off in the opposite direction. taehyung sighed, off to search for jungkook.

—  —

right so in honor of this reaching 1K....i'll write a full smut scene since i'm a bit more comfortable with it now

so since it's still too early for vmin or vminkook, it'll just be taekook for now. don't worry, vmin will happen,at some point.

i'm giving you three choices and i'll wait a bit to see which is the winner;

1

full sex scene

or

2

blowjobs??

maybe

3

both  👀

it'll be next update, so choose wisely