3.7☾

hoseok let a deep moan roll out of the back of his throat as he looked at jimin, chewing the small piece of pancake he'd shovelled into his mouth. jimin only grinned cheekily, hearing a whimper from yoongi.

"jimin, what did you even put in that?" yoongi asked, his eyes wide.

"the ingredients?" jimin scrunched his nose. "nothing special, i mean."

"there is no logical explanation that you made these taste heavenly and there is no secret ingredient or something." hoseok said.

"i mean..." jimin hummed lowly.

"anyways, jimin, we need to talk to you." yoongi says, looking at jimin. the youngest raises his eyebrows and sits up.

"about what?"

hoseok and yoongi glanced at each other before hoseok spoke up, "so, we know about what happened between you and him, so we, yoongi and i, understand if you decline our offer—we expect you to anyways. yoongi and i, we think you're cute."

"uh, thank you?" jimin blinked and looked between them, "but what does that have to do with anything?"

"yoongi hyung told me that he...wants to try a poly relationship." hoseok says, not at all fazed by the look of shock spreading over jimin's face.

"i..." jimin's jaw fell slack, "just....why me? like, i just..."

"we aren't trying to force ourselves on you." yoongi rushed, rubbing jimin's arm gently.

"it's just, that's one offer i've never heard before." jimin spoke, "but we just met, you guys have no idea what kind of person i am."

"you give off good vibes. we trust you." hoseok says, "but if you turn out to be a bad person, then we'll face the consequences."

"i just need to think this over." jimin sighed. he chewed on his bottom lip for a moment before releasing it. "but let's not focus on that right now."

"how about we have a movie night?" yoongi suggested, getting a nod of approval from both jimin and hoseok. jimin chewed his food quietly while hoseok and yoongi conversed back and forth.

"that sounds like a good idea." hoseok hums, "i'm up for it."

"i have to go to the studio later on today," yoongi speaks. "you two can tag along if you want."

jimin licked a bit of syrup off of his lips before looking at yoongi, "i thought you work at home?"

"i do," yoongi nods. "but i have to check into my studio every now and then."

"how long will you be gone for?" hoseok asked.

"only a few hours." yoongi shrugged, glancing at the clock on the wall behind jimin's head. "i should probably get going."

the black haired male stood up and kissed hoseok on the head, jimin, too. the silver haired boy blushed lightly at the action, but brushed it off. yoongi heard both  jimin and hoseok say bye as he left.

—  —

yikes this was awful

but guys.

look ! at ! his ! cheeks !

he's so precious and tiny i just wanna wrap him up in a blanket and hug him :((