Prologue

All I could do, is see her face, buried down the cement and other people, crying there. They were all tears of.. Joy? They're happy, that my Sister is dead?

Everyone was staring at me, when I started to walked out from that place. I walked out the place, because I can't take their smiles.

I didn't do, anything to save her. She just died in my arms, and yet, people were so happy, that she is gone, except for my parents who was there, Sitting down the chairs, Mom crying heavily at dad's shoulder.

I can't ask them, becuz I'm sure they'll yell at me and blame me, because after all it's all my fault, she's gone becuz I murdered her, I murdered my own sister. I was tempted and I didn't did that on purpose. I killed her.

I, Min-yoongi, Killed my own sister.

Funny story right? But this all happens, because of me. The day, she died was also the day I took my exams, when I got home, she greeted me with a warm smile and started hugging me, ofcourse I did, Hug back but unfortunately, something went.

My Parents, Who was outside for a walk, didn't knew the real situation. A stranger, went inside our house and pointed the gun at my sis's face and started threatening me, about stepping forward to save her.

When she was striked, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then, started crying, the Guy went out and I.. Didn't do anything, but.. When my parents came, They blamed me, because all over myself, blood was threatening my soul.

I lied.

I cried.

They were angry and started punching me and told me why did I do that. I felt so.. weird.

Those were the hurtful pasts of my life and I wanted to pass this through and I started crying everyday.

"Ouch."

A girl was infront of me and gazing at my eyes with glasses and she bowed down her head and started picking up the books, I seem shocked so I just looked at her and waited till' she finished picking her things up.

"I'm sorry, It's my Fault."

She apologized and bowed again but I stayed still and didn't even, say a word to her. She bowed down and she started to run away from me, but I then, started, to grab her arm and looked at her once again.

"Wait."

--------- >

DISCLAIMER: Y/N IS YOUR NAME AND THIS STORY IS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MIN YOONGI'S FANS AND THEY SAY: 'LEGAL WIFE' OF SUGA. AND YE, I KNOW SOMEONE IN THERE. ;)