Chapter Forty-Six

Anyone excited for the ending?

--

“Hello—”

“Cherim, please, let’s talk.”

“Yoo—Yoongi?!”

I don’t know how he got my number. I remembered throwing my sim after I boarded to Japan. Hearing his cold voice, makes me shiver. It’s been weeks since I heard it. Now, He is here. Calling me and asking me for a talk. “How did you got my number—”

“I love you.”

I froze. I don’t know what to say. My hands was shivering. And Yoongi was the only one who kept on doing this to me. Did he just say he loves me?! I slapped my cheeks if ever I heard him wrong. “What—What do you n-need?”

“I love you.. I really do. But you seem to be living peacefully.” What is he saying now? I tried to snap off my thoughts and listen to him very decently. I can’t hide the fact that I do, still love him.

Then, suddenly, I remembered the picture. The kiss. I shook my head as I bit my lower lip. I forced a smile, and tried to speak my curiousity out of me. “What is that... What is that Kiss? Did you kissed... Did you kissed Jihyeon on purpose?”

I bit my lower lip and waited for his reply. Whatever his reply was. I need to accept it. But I was determined he’ll say no, or that he’ll say he was just forced.

But the worst answer, broke my heart.

“Yes. I-I did.”

And then I lost it.

I controlled myself from crying. I don’t want him to hear I was weak enough. “And... I want you to forget about me. I want you to throw me out of your mind.. and out of your heart. I want us, to be strangers again.”

I sniffed out of my tears. But it drops slowly in my cheeks. “You just said you love me!”

I tried myself. I need to control my anger. If he was just to talk about shits right now, why did he even dare to talk to me?! “I do. But I can’t keep on chasing you forever. Im already tired.”

Yes. He has a point. I don’t want us to be like this forever too. I don’t want him to be away from me. But what can I do? I was too kind enough. I received alot of pain because I was so kind and I forgive everything. He had done alot of things to me, but I was still loving him. I was too dumb to notice that I made him tired. I was too dumb to notice that Yoongi.  THE famous Min Yoongi, can also cry with real tears and fight with real pain. I was about to say something when I heard sniffings from the other line before he said the two words that made me lose out, crying.

“Goodbye. Cherim-ah.”

*TOOT* *TOOT* *TOOT* *TOOT*