Chapter Eighteen

Dedicated to my lovely girl Blue_Yoongi <3

-- -- --

"Pfft. Just kiss me would ya?"

"Hah.. what.. kiss.. who.. you.. me?"

I closed my eyes and kept repeating what he just said. My face turned red as a tomato and.. Why the hell am I thinking about what he said? It's what is what.

Someone knocked at the door making me stumble and almost fall, I fixed my hair and fixed every side of me, so that I can not be suspicious of.

I opened the door andㅡ

"Who are you? Why the hell are you in Yoongi's room?"

A very beautiful woman was now ifront of me she is wearing a skirt and a t-shirt that says 'Perfect'. She also had her shades on her head. She is so sexy, and that fits her image. She looked intensely at Yoongi who was sleeping at the bed with many books around him.

"Why the heck is he sleeping?! Why are you here? Do you have permission?! Don't tell me you've gave him a sleeping pills to doㅡ"

"Five more minutes Mom.. Five more minutes.." I heard Yoongi muttured but still sleeping.

The Woman Rushed over to his side and started holding him at the back, She wasn't kind enough that she bumped into me easily and didn't gave me sorry face or act by word.

"Yoongi are you ok?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm your babe, Jihyeon."

Babe? I never thought he had a girlfriend. Jihyeon started comforting him and she kept on staring at me gloomy. "Babe? I don't have a fxking girl friend."

I knew it. This Girl is obviously making story, after all, Yoongi said he don't want Girlfriend since someone broke up with him. Maybe this girl is his ex, it's too typical for that.

"Who is that girl? Is she your brand new?" She asked suspiciously.

"Mnm.. Shut the fxck up Jihyeon, She ain't good enough for me, she's a Nerd." He smirked while his eyes are still closed. Is he for real? He's teasing me, that's sooo mean.

"Oh? Really? Good, I thought you already cheated on me," Yoongi didn't reply at her. Hah, feel the dissapointnent. Pfft.

She stood up and came in my position. She still have her gloomy stare and i've found it funny. "What are you looking at? Are you jealous? You want my honey do you?"

I was about to laugh. "Pfft, Are you for real? If you like him, go have him yourself. I'm just her tutor, so I don't have position in this right now."

I picked up my books and the quiz he took where he got 19. I glance at his sleeping face again, before leaving.

"Good."
"I'll get going Ma'am. Bye."

I was about to leave when I heard a voice that stopped me.

"No, Stay."

Jihyeon looked at him with a wide eyes, n' so for me. I don't know who is he talking to so I was a bit confuse. Jihyeon plastered a smile at her face assuming at was her.

"Dunt worry' hon, I'll stay as long as you wanted me toㅡ"

"--not you, Che rim."

She looked at me disgusted. She was about to slap me, but I think she don't want a scandal infront of Yoongi.

"Me? B-But..ㅡ"

"--your lessons isn't finish, Stay."

He now finally, opened his eyes and held me by my wrist pulling me off to sit down at his bed. Jihyeon was suprised with the sudden skinship.

"And you-- You can leave."

"Yoongi? How dare that girl be by your side instead if your girlfriend--"

"Have I told you, you aren't my girl friend? Leave this instant. You're not allowed here,"

She didn't got a choice but to leave. She striked me with a stare before exiting from the scene. After she left, I slapped his hand making him groan.

"A-Aw!" He groaned.

"You son ofㅡugh! Why did you let me stay?! Don't you know that she'll be mad at me and accuse me I'm stealing you?" I stated getting all my anger out. He didn't reply and just bow down his head.

"Are you finish lecturing?"
"No! Unless if you're listening."
"I'am Listening,"
"But you're sleeping!"
"I just don't wanna see your face."

*PAAAAAAAAAAK*

"AAWWWWW!" He groaned again looking at his right arm, I slapped it harder than he thought. Now he's glaring at me and, goodluck, I'm about to die.

I can't take this. I packed up my things, my purse and get the books. Plus, We already are done in Math. And the other two subjects are for tomorrow, so I don't have any issues about it anymore.

"Ya! Ya! Park Cherim-ah!"

He called me out but I didn't turned around. The other maids was confuse and I exited from his house like ive not been there.

**NEXT DAY**

"Yoongi? Ya! Open the door," I was outside his room now, and in any knocks he can't even have a single answers. The Maids told me that he was there, but There is no quite sound coming up from his room. I can't go inside without permission.

While waiting, The guards and the other staffs explained to me about him and how his family is composed. I also found out that Yoongi is adopted and he never knew where his true parents are. How sad, I can feel his pain. It's hard to be with the people who you are not really comfortable to be with. We've wasted 10 minutes of talking but his door wasnt opening and there is no response. They suggested to unlock the room by the keys. I hesitate at first, but they kept on pleasing me so I tried to do it. I try to open the room, every key doesn't work but it fits in. That's when I got it at the last key. I opened the room, revealing.. An empty Bedroom.

"Ms.Che rim, we're so sorry. We thoughtㅡ" I didn't heard some of their explanations and my heart beats fast. Where could he be? Why didn't he told me that he'll not be home today? Argh. That guy.. Aish.

Suga's point of view.

My ex-girlfriend, Jihyeon invited me to a dinner. She beg for me to join her and why would I hesitate? I was so speed up so I didn't told Che rim I'll not be in my house today. We're now sitting at this fancy resturant waiting for the food we ask for the waiters. She still looked so mature, sexy and beautiful but I ain't falling for her again. I will not never.

"So, I heard you're about to fall off the basketball team, what happened?" She asked in a worried tone. But I didnt catch her act that much.

"Nothing,"
"Yoongi?"
"Wae?"
"Do you still love me?"

"AHUK! AHUK! Excuse me-- ahuk! Ahuk!" I acted like i've been fasten up my drinking skills. I formally fixed it by wiping tissue.

I cleared my throat. "What is it again?"

"N-Never mind." She said.

'Yes, Acting success' I thought. After minutes of waiting, finally, the food arrived. The waiter served the food orderly as it was. After giving the food, we didn't hesitate to eat. Jihyeon ate as many as she can as for me, I'm in a low diet so I didn't ate that seriously. She seems too formal which is sometimes very irritating.

"Yoongi?"
"Yes?"
"Uhh.. If you don't mind, I have a question,"

I looked at her straightforwardly. That better be a good question or else I'll have to answer you the words you won't be satisfied enough.

"What is it?"

"Is there a chance that we can go back together? Jagi?"

**is their a chance the team YOOhyeon be back? Or not?**