Chapter Thirty-Five

--

- Cherim's pov -

"Exel.." I whispered.

I cant believe he can do such a thing! When I was caught, he's the one who beated me up. I don't know why he did such a thing! But I know for sure that Sihyeon payed him alot for this.

"Exel?!"

He smirked. I don't know but I felt triggered the time he took his eyes on me. Apple was also nervous as her eyes were teary almost begging for Exel to stop. "Exel! Why do you have to betray us?! You assh*le! F*ck you!"

"Exel.. please I'm begging you to stop this!" Apple spoke. But he didn't even cared at all. He isn't the guy whom I have a crush on before. He isn't the guy whom I lend my eyes to.

Sihyeon smirked like she had her plan complete. "I'm just so happy to see your old friend, causing you all a major problem? Even if you give up for your soul.. Exel would NEVER come back on being a useless friends of yours!" She said, making a stupid and pouty face.

Is this the end?

Suddenly I realized we're back at the wheelchair. My eyes were locked down at those guys who are still so surprised. Exel was beside us.. His eyes were different. I don't know if I'm facing the real him now. "Why did you have to do this??"

He laughed. "I don't think that's the right question, Cherim. The right one is when do you start doing this." He let out a small gun from his pocket, and slowly showing it to us. "Yo-You're not going to use that on us right?"

"Mhn.. you think I'll not?"

"Exel please.. if we're talking about rejection I'm so sorry. I just told you before right? My heart only count you as my crush and That doesn't move into another round! I love someone else! It's that yet late to switch teams, Exel please.." I almost kneel down but then I almost shriek when he moved his hands to my hair to pull it.

"Hm.. let me think it this way.. why would I give up? Why would I fxcking give all my hardworks for a bxtch!"

PAAAAAAAK

"You.. you motherfxcking moron! I hate you! Stay away! You're a traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Argh! You deserve to die you deserve to be treated as a trash! I can't believe I fell for someone this evil! Fxck you!"

Apple's tears spreads all over her face to her heart. I can't stand seeing her like this and with Exel grinning, doesn't making any worry at all. "This is your end, Cherim, no one can save you. Even your stupid student!"

Exel smirked and tied up our mouths, he pushed us to the middle and the other guards caught The boys arms and locked them up, including Yoongi.
I saw them tied up, as my hands shakes. They took Apple, Mark and Taehyung beside the boys. Leaving me behind at the center.

Is this the end of us? Will I go home safe and sound? I don't know what to do anymore! I don't know if Im going to keep on doing this. I don't know if I can do this. I can hear their voices screaming my name. I looked upto Yoongi, he was also worried. I don't care if I die, just let them safe.

"I count 1-5 if you're ready, my Dear Cherim. If you escape before it's 5, I'll let you, but one of them will replace you. But if escape, or not after 5, I'm sorry but you'reㅡcrack, dead." She smirked.

I closed my eyes. What will it be Cherim? I took a deep breath.

"Don't do this, Cherim! Escape!" They yelled at me, but I don't mind any.

"One..."

Tell me what to do! Tell me what to do! I closed my eyes. All I want is for my friends to stay safe, and I can sacrifice everything for them. I can't do anything about it if I'm destined to die here alone. I don't have any rights to live anymore. I did so many lies and causes so many wrongs in my life.