Chapter Thirty-Eight

--Yoongi's POV--

"Bro, why did you do that to Cherim? She was about to cry awhile ago, she looked too embarrassed being away with someone she likes. You're a hella pabo namja."

Why did I did that?

I don't know. My mind says so.

And what I said is true, I don't need her. I don't fcking need her tch. So what if she is leaving? I won't miss her. I don't even like her -____-

I DONT EVEN LIKE HER.

Does that sounds familiar or what?

Aish. I don't know my feelings. I stared at them as they were all boasting about how mean Am I towards Cherim awhile ago. I can feel their pains about it, but I don't even feel a single broken heart or crack in it so we're completely different. "Bro, you have to come to her again and say sorry for what you just said." Says Jimin.

"I'm not regretting anything."

"You really have changed did you? Tsk. We thought you'll fight about your mother's decision, I guess it's a big mistake." Regret Namjoon.

Yes, as he said so. My Mother told me to stay away from Cherim from now on. I don't completely know her reasons for it. But I did it without hesitation, I don't care if she walks into a puddle or what. Mom is right, I can trust anyone that I thought is good enough for me. "Bro? Are you okay? You looked so spaced out?" Jimin asked once again.

"I just remembered the girl on shades. The one with glasses. I kept on dreaming about her." I stated. They all looked surprised and went closely to me to clear something. "Goodness! If you're dreaming of it, maybe it want to say something to you before anything happen!"

"And your point is?"

"You have to find that girl, RIGHT NOW. Or else, you're life will be at ease. You just fallen inlove with that girl didn't you? And now, you have to find her."

I have to find her? What's the right of finding her anyways. I think it's too impossible. Yes, as you know I liked that girl since then. I think what had happened was just a coincidence so I tried to make myself strong as I tried to find that girl.

"And how can I do that?" I asked, furious. They all looked at each other with their eyes narrowing and looking for ideas, I knew they it. They are saying advices, without any examples to explain it more. "Why are you asking us, bro? You can do it yourself!"

"You're trashing me? Tsk.."

"Uhm, not what we meant to say."

"You think it's not but for me it is. I'm not that desperate if you're going to ask me about finding that girl, or whoever she is. Just remember, that girl lives in my dream or rests in the tip of my heart ONLY and will never end up in reality!" I stated about to yell to their faces.

"You are.. different." I heard, Namjoon murmured. "I'am different. And you can't do anything about it."

"We can do something about it!" I gaze at Jimin's face as he turn from calm to an extremely desperate man.

"What the hell are you guys trying to say? I wanted this life, so that I chose this life and living without Cherim is my very first decision from the very end,"

"You're silly, bro. She likes you and we know deep inside you wanted to hug her and go to her, to embrace her."

"Think all what you wanted to think, but don't ever suspect what I'm thinking."

I stood up and went into my room. Talking with them, makes me sick. Especially, since Cherim is our topic. I closed my eyes and remembered all of the things they told me.