Epilogue

4:15 AM || [SATURDAY] ||

• Mark’s Special Day

*KRRIIIING*

*KRRIIIING*

“Holy cheese! What is that all about?”

“MARK’S BIRTHDAY! Mark’s birthday! Wake up! Wake up! Mark’s birthday! Mark’s birthday! Wake up! Wake u—”

“Aish stupid alarms.” I slowly stood up but my body seems to love the bed so much. Wow, what a nice thing to start my day with. It’s someone’s special birthday and I have to prepare for him! Why did I even alarmed my wake up time for 4:15? It’s really annoying. I need to stand up and prepare! Can’t my feet cooperate with me, this time?

After so many times of trying to stand, I finally made it! I rushed outside—no, not rush. I just tip toed so nobody can hear me—oh screw that, so that nobody can hear me except Seol Eonnie because she knows my surprise party for Mark. “Seol! Eonnie! Wake up~”

“Too lazy~ five minutes more.”

“Wake up!~ or else I’ll get the cold water bucket!”

“It’s not like you can do that—OH SHIT! I’m WAKING UP!”

I smirked. What did I do? Well, I just picked up an Ice cube from the fridge and I slowy pressed it in her cheeks so that she can wake up. Easy right? A tough one but great plan! After weaking her up, I went down to the kitchen to prepare. I have to bake him a cake. The most delicious and special cake! And you are asking, why am I baking? Good question! You see, I took baking Classes. Short time because I was too bored at this place and I need some hobby-hobby style! And baking sounds interesting and the least thing I wanted to do. So... I learned it. And after time goes by.. I finally reached the achievement! Apple can’t even believe that I finally learned it.

“This is the apron I bought yesterday.” I said tying it up. “I really like the rainbow color~”

“You always pick Rainbow fancy. I don’t know why, But for me, it’s too childish.” I glared at her. She shrugs and let out a little giggle. “But it suits you well. Mark will find you lovely right there.”

“Did you just recite a poem?”

“No I didn’t. A coincidence it rhymes.”

I giggled. We don‘t want to wake anyone up so we must do this quietly. Seol needs to prepare the place and I’m the one managed in the kitchen. After a few months, I already got to hold the utensils properly. They hated me before. But I’m doing this for Mark.

After baking the cake, I helped Seol to decorate the house. “Eonnie, why are you plastering Pink butterflies designs in the walls? Mark’s favorite color is Yellow and Blue.

“Oh yeah~ I forgot. You know when i celebrated my birthday, this designs were there. Sorry.” Then she gets the designs once again and replace them with Yellow and blue bubble-like designs. This is not actually a kid’s party but we have to get the balloons. It’s a floating one, with helium in it.