Chapter Twenty-one

Min Yoongi's point of view.

"Yoongi babe, are you really on your rush?" My fcking and stupid ex-girlfriend Jihyeon asked flirting at me again. She started being a stupid b*tch again. Aish, if only I can smack her and kick her out of this car, I'll do it. She was making me cringe. She is in my car and it's been soooo boring the whole trip since I went to the hospital.

"Jihyeon, get off the car." I ordered for the third time. "But babe--"

"Don't call me such stupid nicknames! Get out! Get off my car! NOW!" I said, yelling at her directly. She seem too surprised and exited my car. Finally, no more b*tchy attitude in my CAR.

I went from the hospital and rushed out of it without saying a word. The speed of my driving is like crazy, and I started driving slowly when I saw the red light.

*Ring Ring*

I grabbed my phone, and answered the phone immediately. "Yoboseyo?"

["Yoongi? Sup' bro, this is Jimin. I wanted to ask if you're available at the moment? The team is needing a supportive Member, and your 1v1 fight is next week. You'll not play, you'll just hands on ideas. We bet your cooperation man. I know, I'm not part of the basketball team, but I can help even just a bit tho."]

I rolled my eyes and hesitate answering. "I'm sorry, but I cant go in there, I have a serious plan on work." I said, rushing out the place fastly noticing the green lights.

["Huh? Like what?"]

"Don't ask so many questions Jiminie. I'll end this call, bye."

Before he can talk, I ended the call and took my attention on the road. The scene when Che rim fainted went on my mind. Her words was still echoing and I think there is something behind it. But I ignored the fact about it. She might think I'm too concerned for her condition. I'am not, It's being confusely blanked space.

Yoongi stay focus. I sighed. This is the first time I'm being all so confuse about things. When me and Jihyeon was together.. I was never confused about what she is acting that left me unaware that she was targetting another guy behind me.

I went straight to my house, because I don't want to go anywhere but my house. "Yoongi, you're home." That welcomed smiling at me. He's been like this since Che rim became my tutor. "Morning dad." I said.

"Oh? Is Che rim alright now? Did she woke up?" He asked worriedly. It seems like he is really into the topics about That girl. "She's fine dad, she can even speak and chatter different kind of things," I stated. He nodded and continued watching the TV.

"Uh, Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I may not be so-- you know, unreasonable, but can u help me find where Che rim lives?" I asked making a worried face.

He smiled at me and tapped the blanked space in the couch inviting me to seat. "Why are you asking such question Yoongi?"

"Is it okay, dad?" I asked jumping off his question. He smiled and tapped my shoulders that makes me sigh in relief. "Alright, I'll get her address in one of the papers in my office." He stated and stood up to grab the papers. I finally took a sigh, and rested my back at the couch, watching the television and patiently waiting for dad.

After 5 minutes I saw him with a paper on his hand. He carefully hand it over to me. The big letters also make me find out that he's been correct in finding the paper. "Thanks, Dad. You're such a great help," I smiled.

"Your welcome son. Why are you asking for that anyways?" He asked making me stare at the paper for awhile. Should I explain to him? Even if you see me cold, I still have my commonsense and that doesn't leave me. So, I'm kind in other way. I just want to show it in a very serious way.

--

"Hello?" I knocked at the door so many times and I can't think of any solutions to let her mom hear me. "Is anyone home?" The wind startled me, while I wait for someone to open the door, but by my surprise, there is no one who answers my calling for abit of 10 minutes.

I tapped the side mirror of my car, hoping to see people who is walking and passing by. Or I'm waiting for the neighbor to come out of their cage. Every minute I check on my watch, and when I started to lose patience, a very beautiful teenager passed by infront of me.

"Excuse me, Miss." She looked at me with wide-eyes. Her skin looks soft and she was so pretty. Her hair was blonde and white, her cheeks were pinkish, and our staring contest lasted about 30 seconds when she coughed making me realized I've been out of my plan. "I'm sorry, why are you calling me?" She asked me still avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanted to ask if there is someone who lives in this houseㅡ" I pointed at the house. "ㅡor did they left or is it abandoned?"

"Are you looking for, Eonnie Che rim?" She asked making an eye contact. "How did youㅡ no, I'm looking for her mom," I said straight forwardly brushing the awkwardness.
"Her momㅡ Is out for something that occurs business. And I don't know anything about it, if you want you can call her," She got the phone out of her pocket and then handed it to me, so u can see the number.

I copied it in my cellphone and nodded when I was done. "Thanks."

"Hey! Wait!"

"What?"

"Are you.. Che rim's boyfriend? It's my first time seeing you at this place," she examined my face for a moment and I stared at her forawhile. I noticed her eyes were brown and shining as it glows from my sight. "I'm not,"

"Oh. By the way, My name is Xiana. You can call me Xia if you want. What are you to her anyways?"

"I'mㅡa friend. And, she is currently on an urgent problem right now, so I need her mothe to talk to," I said.

"I think, you can wait here. I bet she'll be home minutes from now, because she doesn't last long on those," she stated giggling.

"The name's Min Yoongi anyways. Nice to meet you Xia." I smiled, and took her hand to handshake.

She smiles back. "I'm happy to meet youㅡoh, there she is!" She stated waving at the person behind me.

An old woman with straight hair approached us. Her bag was tugged on her shoulders while her left hands sways while she walks. She is one of a kind that she so beautiful. Where did Che rim got her look? The woman approached us and as for Xia, she also stared at me for-awhile.

"Who is he, Xia?" She asked.

"His name is Yoongi Ma'am, he said he wanted a word with you," Xia stated gesturing for me to talk.

"Hello boy, My name is Park Soo jung. I'm the mother of Che rim. Why are you here? Who are you?" She asked questions way more lot than my mom.

"I'm Min Yoongi, I'am a friend of your daughter, and I wanted to tell you something about her." I stated.

"And that is?"

"She is on the hospital because of unexpected problems. Actually, I'm the son of the SMH school, and we aren't schoolmates either. Her exchange program makes me meet her. She became my tutor for about days from now, she fainted while we're studying and we rushed her ti the hospital. She said she wanted it to be kept from you, but I don't think that seems to be right, so I'm calling you to go after her," I explained.

Xia looked so surprise and about to speak when Mrs.Park intrude. "You mean my daughter is on the hospital? Now? Aish that stupid girl!" She muttured.

"That's ok Ma'am, she's fine but she needs your guide, still." I said. She seems so mad as Xia behind me was still confuse as hell.

"You have your car right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Bring me to her now." She ordered.

I nodded and before I went to the car, someone grabbed my arm. I stopped for a moment and faced whoever that is.

"I want to go too,"

---

Yay! Another updateeu~ I'm a bit busy forawhile becaus you know, School is standing so I'm up always. I don't know why I always say myself that I come up with such a stupid idea. AHUEHUE. Dunt worrie I'll try more. ㅠ~ㅠ Mianhe 무ㅡ무

KK i'm outeuu baii~