Chapter Six

-

"Why? Nothing, You Just looked cute."

-Mark.

-

-

[NAME]

"Oh, great. Now you've messed up." I rolled my eyes, at Mark still planting a fake smile on his face, while doing our project.

"Damn, I don't want to draw okay?" He said dropping the pen, and bending down his head in thr table, Like why does I have a partner like him? I was forced to.

"Our Grades, will suffer, Mark, please!" I begged getting the pen he dropped and putting it back on his hands. "No." He said.

All I could do is, looked at him.

"Mark, Jebal." I begged again.

He laughed and pointed out my face, while I stared at him, suprisingly. He is laughing at me? Is he for real?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT YOUR DAMN FACE!" He said making a funny face. Omg, This guy is soooo annoying.

"Okay, I look funny, help me out." I said throwing the paper on him to make him start work.

Being partnered with this stupid guy, is soo bad. Now I'm regretting why I fail my test. Apple is actually, having fun partnering with Ivan, way better than Mark. -____-

"(Name) are you spacing out?" Mark asked grabbing the scissors. I shooked my head. Damn, Apple, can we switch partners. Dangg.

All of this hardworks lasted like, forever, since I knew how to explain our review, We did it smoothly, even when he always laughed at my work every 10 seconds. =____=.

"We're done." I muttured.

He glanced at his eyes and sighs. "Yes we're done, done with our first page review. Now can u draw the next one?" He said, pouting. Now why?

Our Teacher went out after 15 minutes of suffering. She said, that we can continue this stupid, project tomorrow, and I'll get rest when I get to go home.

Apple even approaches me and asked me how's it goes.

"It's fine." I don't know if that's a lie or what. Seeing him, laugh is such a relief so I think he did something good between insults.

"Ivan is the best partner' he said that he is willing to do all and me, for the design." Wow, Apple is really happy. I wish Ivan was my partner.

"Mark hasn't been that good." I complained.

Apple laughed and covered her mouth with her hands. "Girl, Mark is smart. You just don't know him that yet." All I could do is agree.

"Let's forget about Marky. I'll want a warm drink for this cold season." I said as we rushed down the cafeteria.

* * *

"Haven't we came in first?" A Girl, her hair was braided and her skirt suited her body as well, she held up the Chef's hat and throw them out away. By my surprise, The Chef smirked.

"Alice, Don't be so scandalous, we knew you've always been so scandalous with the fact that you've broken up with your boyfriend." He said, whoa, is this Chef on fire?

Alice, What I've heard. Slammed the table as loud as it could.

"Don't put, Taehyung into this!" She yelled breaking up the chatting of the other students. Our mind went blank, is thir girl for real? Is she really throwing a big mouthed party here in the cafeteria?

"Alice. What's going on?" A Guy, approaches her, he held her in her shoulder but she nagged the hand away from her, and looked at the chef.

"Try me, Mr.Rumbson. I mean.. Dumbson." She walked out of the cafteria.

"Owemjii. Who was that?" Said, Apple with a very shock face. I sighed, the Chef looked dissapointed, and went back from filling the other's choices.

"You've heard her apple." I said.

Her giggled makes me stumble in shock call me, OA I don't care. But still, why is that Girl not wearing her ID? Haven't the principal told us about that policy?

We went up to the 7th table, and sat as we ate our lunch.

"Good thing, we weren't at the lane." Apple muttured sipping her Juice in the straw. The funny sound went to my ears.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"You think, she is the Principal's.. Daughter?" Apple asked staring at her, while she was there, laughing of her ass, with her friends. She seem so bishy and I don't want to know why.

"Think so." I simply, answered.

"But.. The principal, haven't had a child before, Never." I said.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Wow, that sounds, weird."

I nodded in Agreement, You know, Apple isn't the kind of person who loves chatting old news, she always wanted new, like a reporter. No wonder why she always dreamed to be a writer.

After eating, we went of to our classroom again and listened to the boring class, Again. Argh, I hated classes.

Mark was beside me eating his lollipop and making 'pop' sounds with it. Ew, Disgusting. He seem to notice that I was planting a stare so I moved away my look.

He smirked. "You're looking at me."

"No." I said.

He laughed again, damn you, Mark. Why does his smile always means something. He should stop smiling so I can stop cringing.

"Why?"

"Why? Nothing. You just looked cute." He winked. Oh no. He started being pervert again. Damn.

His eyes went into mine and I didn't looked back. Try to avoid him, he always makes me melt,with no reason so don't mind him.

The class went well, if Mark wasn't nagging me the whole time. -_-

* * *

My senses went open, when I get to breath outside. Apple wasn't with me because she had this lame excuse, about her being late because her grandma was sick. Guess what? Her grandma was in states, and haven't even went home yet. I just knew she was to go meet up, Exel.

*Beep*

"Huh?" I looked back as I saw three cars parked behind me.

Woah, is this a crap?

They look brandnew. I might try to steal them, no just kidding. But if they're not theirs I can get a hook.

"Miss, come with me." The man said.

"Kidnapper?! OMG. STAY AWAY!"

"You're not a Kid, you're a Teen so.." he said laughing.

Okay, I got burned.

A Man went outside the Car and stared at me for hours. His eyes landed on my chest as it landed down to my toes.

"W-Why?"

"You're not suppose to be alone here." He said coldly.

"I don't care."

He pulled me in my arms before I walked out of him and his gang. I mean, bodyguards?

"DID YOU HEARD ME?!" He yelled at me making me stumble a bit so I started being silent. 

"S-Sorry."

I nodded. What Just happened to this Guy? I think I've saw him last time I've been here at the park.

"I know you."

"(Name)."

"How'd you -- "

He didn't replied and pulled me out of the place, Oh shiiit. Is this a kidnapper? Hold on. Teennapper? Oh no please, Pitty of him, he's cute.

- - - TBC