Chapter Twenty-Three

Min Yoongi's point of view.

AWHILE AGO..

"Yoongi Oppa," I heard her call so I faced her. "What?" She sighed and then smiles. "Uh, Aren't you a-bit concern about yourself? I mean, Che rim is really thoughtful and all but havent you gone for falling inlove with her?"

When she asked, A bright idea came in my mind, that will probably makes her silly-all-like, after all this past few days, she bosses me around and then I found a way so that she can place me up. The way that I can make her fall for someone like me and a plan that will test her if she'll easily love me. "Excuse me, Xia," I called out. "Yes?"

"I have a bright idea," I grinned. "I have this idea for you n' I only alright? It'll test her if she'll easily fall in love with me, if she really likes me, or if she is easy-to-get, This idea bumped on my mind just now, so can u help through this?"

She paused for a moment. "You meanㅡyou wanted to prank her?" I shooked my head. "No, Ofcourse not. We'll just pretend for weeks. You don't know how desperate my Dad is about the fact of being in a relationship with Che rim. Once, we fought about it, and he wishes like hell to me because he wanted me to have girlfriend already, not just a girlfriend, but someone like Che rim," I stated.

"Remembered what Mrs.Park said awhile ago? She said that she'll be happy if her and daughter and I will be together. And I think they really wanted to Make me and Che rim fall for each other, what could make them happy?" She sounds so unsure about the fact of the plan. "Oppa Yoongi, are you sure? You'll pretend infront of each other's parents? Are you really sure?" She asked.

I closed my eyes and started thinking deeply. "It's what they want and I can't give up anything. Or else, Mom will let me come back for Jihyeon, That B*tchy ex-girlfriend of mine. She is my worst nightmare so I wanted to try out s plan," I didn't regret what I said, Mom votes for Jihyeon because she is pretty and rich, while Dad votes for Che rim because she is pretty and simple.

"Oppa, I don't think this is whats good, Being such a liars infront of their parents isn't right. Plus, you guys are still on school, It might damage you're studies. And why would your dad want to let you be in a relationship already? Huh?" She has a point, but I wanted my dad to notice me. I want to let him say that I really am his son.

"Just help me, look, I'll also talk with her and we'll planned on getting this fake relationship up," I said surely. I really want to look manly and lead my dad's dream. I also wanted to let mom dissapoint herself, because she kept on giving Jihyeon the reason of why Im being tired lately.

"Oppa.."
"You know how I feel, and we're not moving out for this. I only met you today, Xia. But i'm sure I'll always do when I get to make this plan go," I explained tapping the chair with my fingers.

She finally gave up. "Fine,"

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Babe?!"

As usual, all of them gave me a surprised look except for Xia who grins worriedly at my way. Saying that word makes me crazy, it seems like i'm cursed already, I'm cursed and forbidden to say such words. Her mom was still confuse while her friend, Apple is surprised as she was. I can't help but to stare at Che rim, she looks so shook. She was about to speak when I signalled Xia to let the others get out from the room.

"--Ahem, anyways, Mrs.Park, How bout' a juice at the cafeteria." She faced Apple. "You're Apple right? Nice to meet you, mind if you join us?" Xia asked, holding up her hands.

"No thanks, I'll stay here--"

"Oops, No you can't. Eonnie's boyfriend needs a private chat with her babe.. so, they need a bit privacy you think?" I'm starting to regret all of this stuffs.

Mrs.Park stood up and smiled. "Nice job, Che rim. I knew he isn't just a friend, you catched a big fish!" She stated making a funny smile. Che rim flashed red, and still didn't move. Even a single eye contact cant do.

"Let's go?"

"O-Okay.."

Xia lend the way, leaving only me and Che rim who was still embarrassed and turning a mashed tomato with her face so red. She's cute I must say, and who'll not be embarrased anyways? I checked on the outside if they are still there, but now, the hallway is clear and there isn't sign of them anywhere. Without a warning, I approached her and suddenly.. I made a surprising act that she slaps me. My right cheek was now on fire. She slap me.. I breathed in and out to calm down myself, but I couldn't. I was so angry, this is making all the other things worst. "ㅡWhat in da' hell?!" I yelled.

"You! Why'd you call me babe?! Why did you pretend that were together?! Why the hell are you making that to happen?! Are you serious?!" She was so angry, I can see it in her eyes. "Look, Che rim-ah, I'll explain to you everything, Just listen," I said and patted her shoulders.

"What?!"

I took a breath in. "You have to help me. I need your cooperation in this one and I don't think I can handle this anymore. You might not want it but you have to like it. My dad really wants me to be in a relationship with you, your mom too and my Mom, is really moving me over to Jihyeon so I need ur cooperation. I don't want to marry Jihyeon and I'll never want that to happen. I don't have a choice to ask you if we can act as a couple till' mom will realize you are a better person, until my dad get satisfied." I stated and then let out a sign.

"What? You meanㅡ" she stopped. "ㅡyou'll use me to impress your dad? And use me as a propeller for your Mom to notice I'm better? Are you nuts? Yoongi, I'm not yet ready for a relationship, please you have toㅡ"

But before she can speak, I suddenly grabbed her glasses which makes her shriek. "Yoongi! IㅡI can't see!"

"You have to deal with me first,"
"Myㅡglassesㅡplease,"
"Not until you agree with me, you have to--"
"please, please--"
"AGREE WITH ME FIRST."
"OKAY! Alright!ㅡnow give me back my glasses!"

I gave back her glasses. She then sighed in relief, and then glared at me. "Pinky promise?" I asked. "What? Pinky promise? You--"

"Che rim-ah,"

"Okay.. fine pinky promise." We locked both our fingers and then my feelings got well. "What will be my factors about this?" She asked.

"Well, You'll do whatever makes u happy, It'll makes you satisfied right?" She thinks for abit then took out a sigh. Finally, she gave up. Now, the only thing to do is do what is right. Face the parents.

---

YAYYY. IT'S SUCH A SHORT UPDATE! ㅠㅡㅠ no wuris ayl kip it ap por yu arasso? Saranghaee!

Babye thil tha nexth updeith huhu.