Chapter Sixteen

Y/N's point of view

I was still looking at the window while I was watching the rain drops, but by my sight, it slowly drops. When Exel hugged me, I quickly ran away from him and apologized. I can't do that, I may hurt him more because if we got to be close maybe his feelings will increase and I don't want to fall for him again.

'I'm sorry..' all was left is me who was still crying at the night and now I'm scaring away the happiness this day. I closed my eyes, and I didn't noticed I already fell asleep.

* ~ * At SCHOOL * ~ *

Exchange Program..

"You went too early," Said Sihyeon fixing her schedule. "Yeah, I'm just.. too excited, I think?"

She smiled and finished fixing the papers, we're the one here at the room because our schedule is more late than the other ones. And we're waiting for our turn.

"Oh, By the way (Y/N), Sir Min want to invite you at his office later."

"Huh? What?"

When she said the word 'sir Min' my face turned confuse. Why would he want to let me visit his office? Sir Min is the Principal of the school, and his son, Yoongi, Is one of my students. And you know whom or what he is.

"He said he wanted a word with you," She stated making me look at her. "And he also said, that it was important so you may not miss it." She stood up and bent over to get the fallen papers.

"Sihyeon, can you replace me for awhile?" I said, avoiding an eye contact. I don't know what come up to me to say that.

"What?"
"You know, I need to be early for the office. And you arent in any schedules at my first period. So, can you, replace me?" I tried to make the best smile for excuses.

"Did you just read the rules in guiding students?" She asked grinning and folding her arms, afraid I have. It says there than you can exchange time with another teacher when something is urgent.

"Afraid so,"
"Damn fine." She said.
"Thanks!"

I hugged her tightly, finally I can escape! I rushed out from the room and went to the office, I don't want to see Min Yoongi again because I think he'll pressure me again, because he knew I don't know much of the things yet.

I entered the office with a weird smile and saw Mr.min, the principal writing things in the papers, some of them were identity profiles. He looked at me and pretended he didn't saw me.

"Sit Down, Ms.(Last name)." He said inviting me to sit down.

"Thanks, Sir. Why did you called me again?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"Oh that? Well, It's because I need your kind cooperation for this one."

"M-Mwo?"

He coughed for awhile. "You'll not be part of the exchange program anymore because there are more roles for you to be."

'More roles for you to be' that silence me. What can I say? What can I reply? He still looked at me and waiting for my respond.

"W-Wait.. you mean, I'll not be teaching here anymore?"

He nodded and I sighed in relief, I don't really want to, if only Yoongi isn't at the class where I teach, I'll want to stay a bit longer. Too bad he is.

"But.. You'll be teaching as a solo teacher, you'll be a tutor of a one student perhaps." I paused and the joy in my heart vanished.

Tutor? Me? "Sir.. But I'm not that smart, I'm not--"

"That's why I picked you, because when you teach, you'll gathered the info in your mind too. Isn't that great? Don't you worry, we'll be giving the books to study to you later, and you'll be dismissed later so that you can review the given books. You'll start tomorrow morning."

Am I going to be happy or what? But eventually, I didn't smile, but just a weak smile. He thought I like his idea so he bowed down infront of me. Gosh, what will I do?

"Thank you Ms.(Last name), you're dismissed." He smiled, I stood up and went out my respect before going outside.

At least I'll be having a rest. I went to the classroom to check if Sihyeon is already there, but by my thoughts, she was. Everyone listed to her as she discussed math. I looked over to Min Yoongi and he seem not interested at all, so that changed my mood.

"Why are you here, (Name)?"

"Ah.. I'm just finding you, well, I'll be dismissed for awhile because--"

She stopped me from continuing. "Ah, I knew that already. Sir Principal told me to let you out for this whole week for you to tutor his son."

"Oh, thats great--Wait, What?!"

His son..

His son..

His son..

His son..

His sh!tty @$$#0L3 son!

"You mean, Min Yoongi?!?!"

She nodded making me paused for awhile, I can't believe I'll be tutoring that guy! Now, I cant feel the excitement. And I'll never feel it.

"What's the matter?"

"I-It's.. nothing.. thanks. Gotta go."

I rushed for my room to get my things and the thing that i'll be teaching Yoongi Keeps on bothering my mind. I'm tooo scared you know? Who would know what can he ask me to teach him? Math? English? That's so hard. But since their will be books, he'll pick the subjects right there.

After minutes of packing, finally I'm off to my house. Someone delivered the books to me so my packages get more heavier. There were books in each subjects and The math one makes me drop my mouth, it has so many pages that I don't think 1 week is enough to finish this.

Apple wasnt here so I think I'll be walking to my house carrying this books in my arms.

"Need a help?" Someone approached me and I glanced at him forawhile.

"Ivan?"

"Um.. No, I'm not Ivan." He said sarcastically. You remember Ivan? He was Apple's partner in our project. He seem to be so cool and fresh, and I think the reason why he's here because he skipped classes.

"N-No.. sorry.."

"Are you okay? Why do you look so scared of me?" I was about to leave when he grabbed me by my arm and caught all the books I have.

When he caught it, he still looks so fresh so I became suprise when he started covering my head. I stared at his hands while he covered my head from the slow rain drops of the rain, My Aunt is saying something.. I thought looking above the sky.

"I'm ok, It's just rain you don't have to be that protectiv--"

"You guys need umbrella?"

I know that voice.

I looked behind me, and my guess is right. He's No other than Yoongi. He is holding an umbrella in his hands and asking us if we want to take it.

"T-thanks..."

"Thanks, bro! Oh, (Name) here you go, enjoy the road." Ivan handed me the umbrella making an unexpected skinship. My face turned red when Ivan smiled at me. He handed me my books and then his bag. Where he putted it inside. "Ivan, It's you're b-bag.."

"Shh! Don't be so choosy!" I sighed.

I looked up to see Yoongi and he is still has his cold expression. "I'll get going. Take care (Name)!"

And all was left.. Is The Cold and the Hot.

"Meet me up at my house tomorrow morning, Late aren't my priority."

Then he rushed inside, leaving me here..

How did he knew?

* ~ * ~ * ~ *