Chapter Twenty-Four

Xia's point of view.

We're at the cafeteria and Me and Apple we're awkwardly sitting at the table. The only things we heard was all the bunch of noises from the people's mouth dancing through our ears, and that loud sounds when the spoon and fork touches the plate. If only I didn't agree with this plan. I'll be safe for now.

"So, Xia is it? How long have you knew Che rim?" I heard Apple breaking the silence. "Both of us lives in one neighborhood. My Mom dies, and I was relying on Che rim's mom's hands. You can say I knew her since we've been elementary." I said simply.

"Elementary? Oh that's long. I remembered how she talks about her childhood friend abit more like you. She describes the friend so well, Smart, sweet, kind and Pretty. I think that resembles you," She stated, smiling ear-to-ear. "Really? She talks about me to other person?"

"You might think she ain't that serious at things like this," Funny. Now she's changing her style in talking. "Che rim used to talk about you too, she said that you're a golden fruit," I said. She giggled after hearing what i've said. Actually, Golden fruit resembles for special person who is shining.

"--oh, I've never head of Min yoongi as her boyfriend," Crack. It hits me now! I know the one thing I didn't think before I entered this situation! Yes! They might ask me and i'll invent stories! ARGH! Oppaaaaa!!

"U-Uh, Che rim wanted to keep it as a secret b-because she doesn't w-want, others to know. S-She-- told me to h-hide it," I stated. Sh*t. Seriously! This is soo wrong. >,<

"Why havent she told me?" She said tapping the table. "I'm her best friend, but I understand her. You're a childhood friend so I think her trust relies on you more," I began to sweat, in nervous. If only I could tell her.

Wait..

I can tell her!

But without Yoongi's permission because I know he'll let me die. "D-Don't say that, S-She trusts you too, it's just that-- they are new couples, and I-I was the first one to be informed," I said stuttering. "Is dat' so? Aishh, I'm still worried about Che rim,"

I suddenly met her eyes. "What do you mean you're worried?" I asked. "You know, Yoongi is rich and and also have intelligence inside. I don't think Che rim deserves him all that one and I haven't heard of Yoongi asking for her hand, isn't that weird?" I wanted to tell her so bad, but I couldn't.

"Y-You know, y-you can't suspicion on something that isn't confirm yet, you should go ask che rim," I said. She nodded and now our conversation is over, I sighed in relief. We aren't caught n'ough.

--

Che rim's point of view.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, looking at him suspiciously who is resting his head at his arms at the table. He didn't reply with makes me bit my lips in worried. "Y-Yoongi? Are you ok? Do you want to replace me here?" I askec tapping the bed.

"I'm fine, go rest," He said, coldly.

I sighed. Turning into an Ice again.. "Is everything alright? I just agreed with your plan right? Aren't you satisfied?" Those questions kept on repeating on my mind.

He didn't reply. "Yoongi--"

"Shut up and sleep, dont bother me," He said again.

The only thing I hear was the sound of the aircon and the sound of the water at the bathroom. I looked upon him again, and he was now sleeping peacefully. He seems so innocent that I'm afraid to touch him. He's more greater like this more better when he's awake. He'll just make me look all embarrassed.

I checked upon the time at the clock at the wall. The clock was ticking and it's how my heart beats right now with the most awkward scene her at my place. How I wish I could wake him up, but there is no use because he is now snoring that is one of the sounds who is at the bottom of my ears.

"Why are you like this to me? You know what, you keeps on reminding me about my dad. When I look at you, you are really like him. I don't know anything about love and I don't think our plan will work out as expected. Please you'll lead the way before we get caught. Aishhh, pabo-yah, Why aren't you being so peaceful when you're awake?" I smiled. It's just I laughed at myself because I'm talking to someone who's asleep. 

"--Pabo, Yah, pabo," I started teasing him with a whisper voice.

His face changes and it became it looks like its irritated. "You want me to sing a song for you?" I asked.

He didn't answer. I serve that as a yes. I started humming the tone of the song to let me sing it for him. I'm not a singer but I can sing. Never. I started started the chorus.

NP: BTS: "Just one day."

After I finished the song, he slowly wokes up with an irritated face. He looked up to me with mad eyes and glared at the clock which was ticking all along when she woke up.

"H-Hi?" He ignores me.

"I just told you to sleep and rest! Not talk like a barking sheep!" He stated making me surprised. Barking sheep? Did he heard? I gasp. "You heard when I sang?"

"What sang?"
"I sang! Didn't you hear it?"
"No, Maybe you meant the barking sheep I listened awhile ago."

"MIN YOONGI-YA!"

--

He's still asleep.. He was now snoring as hell, while Mom and the others were now here. As for my surprise, mom as was so happy but Apple was left speechless. They glance at Yoongi who was now, barking like his sheep. He snores like he's in the battlefield, so I was to one to catch the embarrassment.

"You've never told me things," Apple whispered. "You didn't told me you have a boyfriend already n' I was so surprise it ain't ordinary but a Min Yoongi."

I looked up to Xia as she avoids eye contact. She never told her that this was all pretending. "Apple, You do not know what's real alright? I'll explain if mom leave later." I said. She can't get enough and keep on nagging me.

"Che rim, you can tell me, You know how things work right? I'm still your best friend, and I don't think that there is really going on," I gulped. She's smart. How can he not know?

"Argh.." I heard a groan from the table and saw Yoongi slowly waking up with his eyes open. I was still sweating as a troll. My mother smirked and started nagging him the time he was stretching. "Yoongi my future brother-in-law, my my, u are really handsome,"

"Mom.. please.." I said shutting her up but she won't listen. "It's okay dear, he's your boyfriend right? Why aren't u protecting him. You could've chose better one when he ain't handsome," Once i've heard that, Yoongi deserved a glare.

"You'll be okay to go home for tomorrow Che rim. Yoongi mind if you'll escort her?" *escort* My mind were still adjusting at her. "I'm sorry Mrs.Park--"

"Mom," She smiles. I rolled my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, M--Mom-- *cough* uh, I can't, I'll have to study for our next long quiz,"

I was waiting for mom to scold but she didn't. Instead, she smiles at him and then patted his shoulders, actively. She treated him like her own son more than me. Now I'm jealous.

"You are hell out smart. Hey, Che rim, why don't you let him teach you so that you can learn MORE things on your own," Apple started giggling behind me. "Mom, I can be what-i-want on my own. You should get going now,"

--

OMG! I've reached Chapter Twenty+ and I'm super happy! Who wouldn't?? Anyways, team WO (walk out) is their couple name. But also YOONRIM in real life. Thanks for @Blue_Yoongi. Neomu Saranghae Eonnie <3 ㅠㅡㅠ BYE.