Chapter Twenty-Six

No way..

The battle had begun..

"Mark, let's get out of here," I said.

"Che rim, He is your boyfriend. You might as well want to join him in an adventurous thing like this do you? It's his play right? Why aren't you being so gentle about it? Are you-- do you mean--"

"Yes."

He seems speechless and didn't bothered to ask more. "I know you've been doubting me since the very first. But then I must say that you're right on your thoughts. We're faking. It ain't a true relationship. We have to pretend to help Yoongi's future be a success by rejecting the marriage between him and Jihyun. But I've broke it up. Because I don't want to suffer,"

He faced me. "I knew you were. We aint here for that, Che rim. Were here to watch the battle inbetween Sheunji and Yoongi. And we'll definetly look for results. Am I right?" I can't help but smile. "Ne, Majayo,"

--

The Game started with the loud screaming from the crowd. Almost everyone was excited except for me. I mean, Mark was the only one who pushed me to this place, that I don't waste one of my precious time watching this guy play basketball. But above all, he was really doing great I must say.

"Ohhh. You're boyfriend got skills," Mark cheered beside me. I nagged him over, realizing what he just said. That 'boyfriend' thingy ain't part of the sentence. EX boyfriend. That's the great grammar for it.

"I'm sorry, You know how I act when--" he stopped when he saw two girls across the gym, entering from the doors. "Who are they?"

"Cheerleaders maybe?" Laugh Mark. But it ain't catched my thoughts.

"I think I know them. They are really familiar and I knew I've been counting their faces out to my mind that my mouth cant just speak,"

I glance back at the faces. They were girls with long hair and one of them seems to be familiar. Her hair is straight and she is wearing a skirt and a tshirt with her formal shades. Her bag was also held from her arms as she sways while walking. Her friend behind her, seems to start over by looking at boys.

"They ain't looking for the coach." Mark pointed out. "So they aren't cheerleaders. Maybe nail polishers? Uh, sometimes their tools are in their bags."

"Shut up. That isn't possible. Look. How will a Nail polisher carry a shades and her hair swaying with a bow with golden necklaces? Think please."

"Oh great. Now you're giving me idea that I need more commonsense." He rolled his eyes. I didn't mind the two girls bit and I suddenly focused at the game. Which was very intense for now. My mind tells me to leave but ny heart pounds into me to cheer. I don't know who am I really. "I--I need to go to the bathroom," I excused.

"Woah, You're x'caping are you? Look, this part is my most favorite. Can you take it on first?" He begged.

"Are you crazy?! You want me to hold this?! You can't let me control when I want to pee or what! Excuse me, Mark. Pardon me. Please block my position," I waved. He seems too confuse.

Poor him. Actually, the thing is, I don't really want to see that stupid guy anymore. Min Yoongi is that person. Since the game started, my mind was focusing on the girls who keeps on saying they love how he plays. I realized that I already turned my hands into a fist as my face turned red in an emotion that I don't understand. Jealousy. NO! That's a big NO!

Tell me, why would I be jealous?! I don't like him! And I probably want to die that to mind that Jealousy things. I've never felt this with Exel. I knew those girls have chances but than me, who don't normally know how to handle love. I'm not smart and I'm not a perfection.