Chapter One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 1 || Min Yoongi x Reader ||

> ~ 2 Months Later ~ <

"Oh my God, I know you like him." Apple squealed started to dance and hum to her favorite song, while she teases me with no other than, Exel, our classmate and eventually, my crush since grade 7 and, I like to think that Exel, was Just a friend of mine, since I know he has a girlfriend.

I slapped her arm. "Exel, has her very pretty Girlfriend, and don't pull me inbetween them." I protested raising my voice to her, while she stops playing along and acted silly. She pulled me by my arm.

"So what?" She raised an eyebrow and stared at my Eyes for long, as I gave up and sigh, being a loser to a staring fight with your friend, feels so bad, and that's what I hate the most. I know, I always lost at this.

"Even if I like him, I'll never had a chance, because he has a Pretty and sexy Girlfriend while I'm just a harmless nerd." I explained pressing my glasses to make it clear to her.

She rolled her eyes and didn't mind my explaning. This is, Apple. My very best friend since Grade 8, She was very popular and being with me, the Nerd is really an awkward get together becuz no one will get to step close to me.

Apple, is the Class press. Of our class and we became friends when I helped her many time, she really is very scary and strict but look at her now, she became so, pleasant and energetic differently from the old Apple.

"Shall we walk inside the Lab room? Mr.Amberge maybe there."

I sighed and walk inside the room, that room is scary and it was the most scariest room ever, because the teacher is also scary. Just kidding, It's the opposite. I like Mr.Amberge. he usually gave us high scores in tests and experiments.

"Girls, Why are you here?" Mr.Amberge asked looking at us with her eyes twitching, It's scary. I thought he'll smack us with his baseball bat.

"We're here to ask for our tests." Apple bravely said leading my way and stepping forward. Once, she told him our purpose, Mr.Amberge smiled and pulled a folder out of his drawer.

"Your score is even."

We looked at each other and smiled waving a sign of Yay to make our feelings better. "But." Oh no, now that word showed up, I dont think I'll want that news. I guess I'll cover my ears and wait for him to finish.

"But?"

"But, You both are the most least score in the whole section."

We became speechless. We what? No way, The Least student? Me and Apple gulped once we heard that news. I thought it'll be great and awesome but as I said, that word 'but' takes the rest, the negative one. Which I hate the most.

"What do you mean?"

"Since, Apple's score is 28 and your score, (Y/N) is also 28, I've sliced it and take the others and total by your all score, makes you the least."

Our Hearts were pouding, this is my first time to get an average of the most least student, so as Apple does. Maybe she'll think I'll copy here or whatever and that'll make me humiliated.

"I'm sorry' Apple." I bowed.

"No worries. It's just a simple eng." She smiled, weakly to me and rushed out my sife, before I can thank her, I knew it so badly, she hates me now. I don't know why my grades got this low but I know there's a reason for this.

I waited till' lunch and rushed to meet up with Apple, and for so I know, she didn't showed up. I bet she'll be mad at me and blame me.

"Apple, I'm sorry, I know you're still angry." I said approaching her with a hug and then let go.

"I told you, I'm fine."

"Why didn't you showed up?" My eyes were really confuse so I started nagging her to tell me what's real. But unfortunately, she shooked her head. "I know you're worried. I got late because of my stupid locker, won't close down."

I laughed. "No excuses Miss." I teased her bumping her shoulder but she just rolled her eyes and grabbed me by my arm. "I don't know why I have a friend like you." She smirked walking upon the table.

I giggled and hug her. "Nah, Well because you like to pick pretty Girls you know." She snacked me up with her elbow and started glaring at me by her scary eyes, before we sat down. My eyes looked everywhere around us and spotted Exel with his very pretty jacket.

"Exel is here." Apple told me.

I didn't mind a bit. "So? You know, I like him as a crush nothing more okay? Like he'll notice me." I said pointing out the point to her and staring at Exel's group while they are ordering.

"Girl, Look how you stare at him." Apple bumped in.

I rolled my eyes and didn't cared at all, Exel, is one of my Deepest crush and I also, secretly was his stalker before, Every lunch hours, I'll stalk him with his group and will picture him in my cell, so I know, I look like a yandere and I hate it.

"So what?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "So what? Well, so that means you are inlove with him, and you fell for him already, Exel is charming and has 6-pack abs, If I'm not mistaken, he is perfect. You should date him now."

I looked at him again, yes he is very charming but I don't like him romantically. "Ew, Apple. Did u researched for that again?"

She chuckled. "Nothing but a professional observer, Girl, Duh."

~ * ~ * ~ *~ > TBC