Chapter Twenty-Two

"Here we are,"

We reached the hospital with the same reactions of her mom n' Xia. Mrs.Park went out of the car and impatiently took her steps inside, the guards were also furious about how she acts and they are thinking she might cause trouble, but they minded her alone because there is normally no troubles inside it.

Xia n' I was left here forawhile, she said she doesn't want to go inside since she has her trauma so I decided to stay with her. We went outside the car and freshly took our steps inside the hospital. While the wind breezes, her hair sways making me notice a scar on her neck, it Was glimmering.

"Where did you get that scar?" 

"Uh, it's what my trauma is about. This never erases as my memories with it," She stated slowly holding the scar with her right hand.

"Then why did you want to go with us?" I asked still confused. She stopped touching the scar and looked at her feet. "--this is about me n' my mom. My mom died years ago, and I only have Mrs.Park and myself. I joined because I remembered the time she died," She stared up the sky which was now covered by the fluffy clouds.

"I didnt took long enough to realize that I did make a mistake. I know she is in the hospital but I didn't go after her. I know it's critical, I didn't show up, until, she's gone. This scar.. it's very special one. I don't want to talk about it,"

I sighed and realized she has a point. Now I'm looking forward for the scene inside the room. What will happen?

--

Che rim's point of View.

"Mom?"

I froze.

I didn't move. She just looked at me with wide eyes. As for Apple, she was also surprised because It's her first time sensing her dark aura.

She looked directly at my eyes, n' get stranded for a minute.

"Che rim-ah," She said walking by my side and touches my hands warmly. Mom.. I sighed and smiled back at her as long as she smiles and patiently saying my name she ain'tㅡ

"PARK CHE RIM!" She began to yell.

I was shocked and didn't get chance to move. She grabbed my ears and twitch it hard as I groaned in pain. I thought Mom will understand but she didn't. "Youㅡ lil' moron! You made me worry to death!"

"Momㅡouch!ㅡI'm sorry! Stopㅡayyyㅡ." But instead she put it all worse. Almost crying, I tried to stop her, and she obeyed and then calmed down for a second then started yelling at me about those things that I don't blame her to not be understood.

I signalled Apple to leave us for a moment, she nodded and I checked on my watch and sighed as I faced the wrath of my mom. "Look, It's not urgent alright? Mom, you should've have worried so much! I just fainted because of tiredness and I didn't faint because I have a cancer! Calm down, and let me explain."

"How can I calm down Ms.Park Che rim huh?! You made me worried! Even if it just faint! You're still in the hospital! You didn't called me once you were here! I know you're planning on hiding this, which is NOT the right thing to do, Che rim!" She stated.

I rolled my eyes and continue listening to her yells which causes the nurses to look confusely at the room. My mom Is like this since my dad dies. She is always making excuses that when someone is rushed on the hospital, they will never see their eyes opened anymore. She got a trauma, in other words.

"Who brought you here anyways?" I asked, finally giving up to what she says. "Oh? That Young handsome guy I think his name is Yugi?" She said tapping the bed with her fingers, "ㅡoh that's right! Yoongi." She exclaimed.