Chapter Thirty-Three

- Yoongi's pov -

"Yoongi! It's nice to see you," Bullsh*t. Here we go. This b/tch smiled at me ear-to-ear making me irritated.

I rolled my eyes. "You're waiting for me right?! Where are they!"

"Mm.. they're just also waiting for you," before she can speak again, she gave me a wide smile and a smirk.

"..if they did survived,"

"You b*tch! If something happen to my bestfriend, I'll make sure you'll have a trip to hell!" Apple spoke up for herself, almost crying.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you go it first." This is such a stupid convo! I don't want to play lovey-dovey around her. "Where are they?!"

"Why would I show you, Yoongi?"

"Because you told me to go here! If not, we'll find them dust and----"

"Chap! Chappie Cat, blahblahblah. Well, I'm afraid you're too late." She smirked causing for me to shook my head and disbelief.

No Yoongi! Don't believe her!

I said. But what if.. I shooked my head again to stop thinking about negative things! Argh! Stupid! "Stop this at once, you don't know what you're putting on!"

"Oh yes I do Yoongi, remember when we accidentally met? You were nervous and pretending so nice to me like you don't know me! While I, here was acting too that I don't know you!" She said making an annoyed face at me. "I don't really know you for once!"

"You don't know me...?"

"Yes! I don't know you!"

"H-Hmph.." She said mimicking some voices. Her eyes were twitching as she looked at me. I know her too, I know her much mor than she knew I does. I just gave up with her, and let her flirt herself with Taehyung because she's hopeless. "Bi?"

She was surprised to see Taehyung behind me. Taehyung was her old Boyfriend after I rejected her. She also hurted him so bad that Taehyung cried all night. "Ta-Taehyung.."

"You're the one who did this?" He asked confusely. "T-Taehyu--"

"No, Don't explain it to me. We did broke up, but what's the point now that you're doing this? I thought you moved on with Yoongi? Then why are you taking your revenge?" He simply asked. She was so nervous I can see it.

"I did this because I never loved you! Honestly, I just played with you!" She said.

Taehyung stood up for himself, shocked and depressed. "You.. what?!"

"Yes! Hah? You heard me right! I have never loved you! You were just a fool that you thought You captured my heart!" 

I never knew this was a love fight. I don't know.. but I felt like this is the best scene to escape from her.

*~* Flashback *~*

"Taehyung babe, I'm sorry.." she spoke up to Taehyung with tears on her eyes. "What do you.. meant to say?"

"I--I c-can't take this anymore, Taehyung let's break up." She looked at his eyes more deeply as he can't believe his own girlfriend will say such a thing.

"Break up? Why-- why are you asking me to do it?" She didn't replied instead she looked down at the floor with her eyes closed, tears making a mark down at the ground. "Bi.."

"I'm just..I cant take lying to you, I--- I'm a boy magnet, even if I push them they won't let go.." she reasoned.

"..being one is hard and I can't take you being jealous over me." She said. Taehyung eyes was full of regret and anger, he don't know if he'll accept her reasons, although he already loved her to the bottom of his heart.