Chapter Nineteen

Che rim's point of view.

I went home peacefully, since that bastard ain't there, I can rest and don't bother my mind for the subjects we need to study. As I was walking my way, Guess who's there infront of me? As well as expected, It was my partner in crime, Mark. He's standing infront of me with his earphones plugged in, and his fingers moving along to the song from his phone. I rolled my eyes and passed through him.

"Park Che rim-ah," I heard him called out. I still was standing by my behind.

"What?"
"Why are you turning around me?" I can say he smirked think that i'm blushing or what so ever he thinks I'am.

"Because I'm in a hurry, Go now," I said coldly. Am I turning into Min Yoongi now? I heard his laugh behind me, making me turned around to face that face of his. "Why ar u laughing? Excuse me?"

"Sorry, Che rim-ah, you just looked so stressed. Have you been dumped?" He still laughed making me annoyed him so much. I ignored him again and walk towards my house.

"Ya! Wait!"

This stupid Pabo. I thought. Once I reached my house, his steps were not heard behind me so I know he already gave up following me. Is he a man? He was the first one to give up instead of me who is sweating all over. That stupid Yoongi wasted one of my precious time. He didn't even told me he is not in the house, aiisshh.

I rested for awhile and opened my phone and opened my facebook account. I was here for like an hour when I got a message from my pabo student.

Min Yoongi: Come here at my house, now.

"Pfft, Such a pabo," I sighed and stood up to fix myself. I wear the exact same dress I wore at the first time I went to their house. I cleaned up my hair, and putted a tint of powder. I fixed my glasses and ran off to his house.

I went to his house as fast as I can, that he would scold again that I'm late even if it's just a second.

When I reached the house, Brittany greeted me with a warm smile. She's the maid that i'm close with. She's the one who told me about Yoongi's story of life so we get pretty close.

"Oh, Goodmorning," She greeted.

"Yoongi sir is already inside. He's expecting you," She stated as I walked upon inside the mansion.

Same old air was felt inside their mansion. Once I entered the house, he was nowhere to be found so I guess he is inside his room again. He's really making me suffer like this huh? I went upstairs and Some books was about to fall when I got it on a good catch. I reached his room, Panting. This is so hard. I knock 3 times before he opened the door, rubbing his eyes and without a shirt on. I don't know but my Cheeks flashed red.

"S-Sorry, I-I'm, uh--"

I was about to turn around when he pulled me by my wrist and let me enter the room fastly. Now, i'm resting at his chest like a total idiot and the books have fallen from my grasp. My world got slow mo and I don't know what to expect. He was so cold and I feel like i'm resting-- no, wait, this is so wrong.

I let go of his sudden touch and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry, I-I'll just get this books." I stated getting the books the fallen from my hand. How can he do such a thing? Making me rest my head at his touch, and my glasses also have fallen because I was so suprised. The flash of red in my cheeks is still in mine and there is still a blush-on in it.

"Enter, Now," I heard him ordered.

I entered his room and placed the books in his desk. "What's the lesson for today'?" I looked awkwardly at the books, and started figuring what have I gotten myself into. I tried to find the history book, or reviewer I have.

"Here," I lend him the paper.

"Such an easy test." He said. I can't believe he is standing all confident that I've did this test the hardest for me. "I'm sorry for making an easy test tho," I stated sarcastically.

"Alright, I need ballpen." He ordered lending me a hand. Doesn't he have a ballpen? I thought he was rich. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pen I use to use.

Within 5 minutes, he already was finish. No, less than that. Maybe 2 minutes. It's 1-50 actually. I almost lay down my eyeballs as I saw him answer it fastly.

"Are you impressed?"
"What-- no, ofc not."
"Want to be my student?" He smirked.
"What ar u talking about?" I asked, suprisingly. I snatched the pen and the paper from his hand and starter checking it. He simply got 2 mistakes and I wasn't suprise there.

But however, I was stucked on the test II That it was 2 points so I started acting like I'm not being in a barge in problem. It's so embarassing to count in front of him, so I quietly turned math byㅡ

"Aish, pabo. Just tell me if you can't count it," I heard him growled. He snatched the paper and counted him by himself. Within 20 seconds he already have it, he already counted it.

"I'm sorry.." I muttured.

"Are you really a tutor? You're funny that I don't even know if you really are. Pfft."

"Stop insulting me, I-I'm not that good at this studies." I reasoned out making a pouty face and avoid his contact. He looked so serious so I'm scared on looking at him.

"Ya, Park-Cherim-ah, look at me," but I ignored it.

"I said, Look at me."

He took a deep breath before scolding me. "Ya! I said--"

"What?!" I answered having an eye contact with him. *dug dug* *dug dug* I made the wrong decision. It lasted about 5 seconds and I started blushing like hell. I want to get fxck out of here. I muttured. But he seems to hear it tho, but he pretended not.

"I'll just go get us some bread," He said and stood up from his seat and exited through the door.

Whaetever happens, Che-rim, you have to calm down. Whenever I'm around him, my heart goes wild and I don't know what I'm expecting to feel when i'm with Yoongi. He's making me feel so nervous every time I'll have eye contact in him. But erase that, he just called me nerd infront of his Ex, and that doesn't mean I can call that a thank you.

While I was waiting, I started touring my eyes with the things in his bedroom. I looked from the walls, and saw many pictures of him and his dad, also a girl was spotted with him. She must be his sister. I thought out loud. Down the wall, was also pictures and stuffs toys. I looked upon the pictures of them they are all together and I kinda felt bad for him for being lonely since he don't know where is his true parents.

My attention was caught when a handkerchief was at the top of the drawer. It says: Don't be sad, please. My heart was about to melt when Beside it was a hangul of I love you, oppa. I think for me, this is one of the best gifts from my sibling.

"Oh? Yes, Sir Yoongi has a sister. The bad news about that is, She died 2 months ago. It's very depressing for Sir to have one his true family gone. Somehow, he is always blaming himself for how his sister died. First week after she died, Sir Yoongi can't stop crying at his room and kept on whispering things on how worst brother he is. He always act like there is no person in the house. That's how he loves his sister. As for us, we treat him as our hyung and oppa too, because if you can say that there is a hidden kindess in that cold heart,"

"Ya, What are you doing? Why the hell are you crying?" Min Yoongi.

I didn't reply instead, my eyes were getting blur and my mind is getting darker and darker. What is happening..

I closed my eyes and the next thing I heard was..

"Thank you, please take care of my brother."

**UNTIL NEXT UD!!**