Chapter Thirty

Third person's point of view.

Mark was walking with a fadely happy thought. He got his very first date and now he was really sure he'll definitely cross this one. His hair jumps as he walks at the road down his house. It was dark, and barely people knows where the way upto their street.

There is no one with him, and his mind was racing when he heard a driving motorcycle from above his ears. It was gesturing for him to run and run till he became safe. But at first, he didn't believe it. He thought that it was just a lost driver finding a way out of the street.

But, Now he realized the driver wasn't lost. It was hunting him.

The cold wind makes him shivers as his look got mixed over his shoulders. His head slowly tilted behind him, and there is nothing but the orange light making the way clear.

He shrugged it over. He sighed and didn't mind the long pause of his walking. He stopped thinking the horror movie he just watched before going to school. The guy's situation was almost identical to his scene right now, so he was scared.

Luckily, his house was now meters apart and he was safely filling up joy that he was going home safe and guarded. But no. He was wrong.

A tight handkerchief blacked him over and the next thing he knew was his bag had fallen from his shoulders upto the ground. His notebooks scatters outside his unzipped bag and his pencil case were broken in sudden fallen of the bag. His eyes were closed as he felt the hands in his arms while he breathed heavily as he shivers.

He can feel the person that catches him was now clear who was it. The motorcycle from before was now killing his soul as he was rushed furiously by the strangers. His hair was now dry and sooting enough for the wind to take. Because of the nervous feeling, he almost fell off as he felt a warm lips touched his dry lips as he opened his eyes to see a girl with a wavy hair smirking and grinning at him.

"Mark Lee.. You're out."

++

"Apple.." Che rim sneezed as she took the cloth for her to sneeze." ..I think I can't go to school today."

"Che rim, It's your 4th day in missing out the class. Are you really sure you aren't banded from it?" Apple asked her best friend, giving her a drink.

"I-If I was really banded from the school, Mom don't want to see me so she left, and Mr Min dont want to see me either," Che rim cried out loud, sniffing.

"Your banded? Why? What happened?" Apple sat beside her best friend.

"T-They knew.."

Apple gasped. She knew those tears her best friend was passing has meaning and she was sure, those were really true.

"I don't know what to do. Mr Min was really shocked and banded me for 3 weeks at school, that's why I don't go in school. Mrs Min was so mad that she slapped me 4 times, while both of them grounded Yoongi for about a month. This plan got wrong, We thought Mrs Min was about to let me marry his son and reject Jihyun, but she accidentally heard me and Yoongi's conversation. That's why I don't go to hell out of care at my life anymore," Che rim sniffed and touched her best friend's hands.

"Goodness, I think we have to pause thinking about it, especially when Mark hadn't go for school yet," When Apple told those words, an active Idea alert spins through Che rim's vines.

"He hasn't?"

"Yes, his parents said Mark hadn't went home for about days by now. I was also worried, I bet he was kidnapped or something. We already informed the police about his disappearance and they said, they'll be finding him if it's needed."