Chapter Forty-one

- Yoongi’s pov -

- Yoongi’s pov -

    I checked on my watch and was heading to school. I’ve been late and woke up about 30 minutes ago and shit, this is horribly the worst situation. Being late is the most stupidest problem I’ll be in. Especially when inside the school... No one will cheer me up.

“Min Yoongi! You are late! How many times do I have to tell you, being punctual needs to be visible on your daily performance or else you’ll fail!” as if I get more than 5 late arrivals. I sat down in my seat and sighed. I hate being alone in this type of section with this girls murmuring about something, I think is stupid. Or I don’t just think... Their topic is always stupid! Yoongi, how dumb. I replied to myself.

“Yoongi.. Is it true?” Jungkook patted me. He wasn’t that updated about the news so I’m not surprised he’ll be asking things I tired of explaining. Instead of giving him an answer, I just stared at him forawhile and dismissed my staring.

“Your not being a snobber are you? What happened!” He whispered. I was claimly looking at the teacher while she was teaching and she seems busy. Jungkook kept on kicking my chair, as if it’s a goodnews too know.

“Stop it, Jeon Jungkook!” I exclaimed kicking his feet.

“Just tell me!” How naughty of this boy, Aish.

“Ask someone else.” I hissed back. He stared at the front when he noticed the teacher’s eyes landed on his seat. He froze and smile, weakly as if he was listening the whole time.

After the class, it was confirmed that our next subject teacher won’t be here so They began chatting like there is no ending. While I’m surrounded by my curious friends, thristy for a story.

“My life isn’t a fairytale. Why are you here, circling me?” I annoyingly asked the boys infront of me, leaning just to mark every word I’ll tell them. “We’re here because..... We are here.”

“Jims! I can’t believe you had been so smart! Ahuhuhu!” Hoseok cried dramatically while Jimin stared at him like he was also about to cry. The others felt the akwardness. “So we are supposed to be asking you what had happened!”

“Nothing.” I simpled replied but they won’t budge in the idea. “If you don’t believe me, then stop bothering me. Go back.” I said, making some gestures. But Namjoon never spoke a thing since we’ve chatted.

“Joonie! Ever heard of a story?” Hoseok teased, budging him by his shoulder. “If he wants us to leave.. Just... Leave.” Then he stood up and ended up being someone we don’t understand whose feelings.