Chapter Twenty-Seven

Two weeks ago... (After Che rim was out in the hospital) 3rd's person's pov.

The Scent of the gym was really fascinating and the fragrance of it was nothing but a music to their noses. Sweats and their tears of pain about holding any kind of evidence. They are really one of a kind. They are ready to take their own revenge for a better seeking from the past. The past who makes them kill people. The Past who makes them warn and unnoticeable steal different kind of things. The Past who brought them here. The Past who destroys their future and who changes the present.

"Here is it," A Muscled man guy handed a paper at a very gorgeous girl who was drinking tea n' sitting comfortably while watching her trainers train themselves. "The results are final. The Girl already got out from the hospital and she was already out from it. Now, our Plan A goes as it was planned."

"Thank you, Gomble. You're a great help. I might as well let you have your day off," She smirks and read the paper. "Thank you Ma'am. I appreciate but you still need me here right? And we already counted the coins from the hospital."

"Mm.. so how did the doctors do?"

"They selected the room and got Che rim on a private Area. It's clear that the webcam already was in her purse before she comes home," Gomble said making a loud voice of victory. She was determined that she will have the freedom she want from the past.

"I might as well, Need the results of her Xray. Tell the doctors I'll be needing more informations."

"Yes, we'll inform it immediately."

Her satisfied face never fades off while she was talking to this man infront of her. Her eyes were roaring for more information she can have against the other companion. Her eyes were speaking and begging for more infos but theirs cant find any. Will she still have her best share and revenge? From the past.. from all the sufferings and now she is ready to strike again.

"Ma'am, I've called the hospital. They'll send the copy of it later," Gomble stated handing over the phone. "I'm afraid they want your voice to be heard.."

She smacked the phone at her ears gently and smile as she speaks. "Yoboseyo?"

["Ma'am! I'm already on my way on finding the copied xrays. And their wasn't a big deals for it. Oh, one more thing. She was now reschedule to have her check up next week. Monday. So, if you want, I can record over the talkings with Mrs.Lee for more interviews."]

She smiled in satisfactory. "You really are being so conservative are you? Thank you so much."

The next thing the guy heard was the laugh of their boss. Why is she laughing? Are they making jokes? Is it time? Is it their time to make a funny topic for a serious one? They didn't mind the long pause of their talking but they started thinking of a way to make things right. They've all been locked on a possesive solution and neither of them don't know where to start. Their life changed and also their memories were wraped by darkness and only 'her' will make things right for their future. For their own good and for the time they will be free.

Their freedom is waiting for them to be reached but no one knows when. They are thinking about revenge. Thinking about how things will work thinking about how will they let their memory enemies feel the pain of their pasts. The Guys totally understood why they are locked. They aren't special and no one can tell if they were really special. Only, Gomble seems to feel like one.

He started to grow on a family filled with bananas. His family was really paranoid about being eaten with some sort of nightmares and now they closely hugging their children to protect them. Except Gomble. They never hug or kiss him. They were all afraid he will spread the virus he has. They were afraid he will teleport and bring them to darkness. Paranoid. Those cause them to be so unlovable.