Chapter Thirty-Nine

_______________________________________________________________

  Chapter Thirty Nine.

Che rim’s POV

    “All the passengers to Tokyo, Japan.. Proceed.”

     “Cherim, I will miss you!” Apple cried hugging me so tight. “You too, I’m so happy that I get to see you here. But don’t worry this won’t be our last meeting.”

  “I don’t know why’d I become so horrible at being your friend. I will miss you huhuhu!” Her hug went tighter and tighter every time she speaks. Aish this girl.

  “Ivan, thank you for taking my best friend here. Goodluck with your studies.” I said, giving Ivan a shake hands. “Goodluck too. Take care.” I gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

    “By the way, Mom, where is Xiana? I thought she’ll come?” I asked mother.

   “Oh yeah, I was calling her but she won’t answer.” I started to feel worry for her. I don’t know what will I feel that one of my closest friend won’t be here to bid a goodbye to me.

   “Don’t worry, I’ll try to call her after we board in the airplane.”

  “Huhu! I can’t take it anymore. Just hearing that sentence makes me want to pull you away and take you!” Apple cried. I saw mom tapping my shoulder giving me a ‘You-got-a-loyal- and-trustworthy-friend-here’ look.

   “Easy, Apple. She needs this space.” Ivan exclaimed. “Easy for you to say since you never felt this way to my best friend....”

   “Aish. You can let go of me now.” I said, making her arms let go. Mom looked at me, telling it was time.

  I held my bag, but Apple hugged me again, crying all over. “If you go there, remember to call me! Don’t miss a video chat everyday! I love you Cherim-ah! Waaaaah!”

   “Shhh. Apple, it will be fine. The people are looking at us.” Ivan said, patting her back. “Thank you guys. I will miss you too-”

   “CHERIM-AH!” 

   Dug dug dug dug dug dug

   I can’t believe what that he is here. That..

   Min Yoongi is here.

  Did he get my message? Did he received it? All of those similar questions were showing in my mind. I don’t know what to do. The man I’ve loved is here..

   Apple and Ivan was also surprised. And I’m even more surprised that he is here, that he is here after he said he don’t care about me.

   “Yoongi?” I heard Apple murmured.

   “U-Uhm..”

   “Yoongi, bro. What are you doing here?” Ivan asked. But before I can speak, he ran into me and held my hands. His eyes was pure and it was fill with worry and regret.

  He looked at me with sincerity that took me time to realize that he’s here because he realized something...

  “Cherim, can you please... Please don’t leave me.”