Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine.

[Y/N]

// AT SCHOOL //

I putted my books inside my locker and fixed my watch. I've been searching for Mark everywhere, but crap, he's absent >-> why the hell now, when I already have our report.

"Miss (Name)? May I ask for your guidance?" Ciera, the new student asked me, here we go again. -___- I've been pretty famous around here, when a new student, came. The principal will ask me to tour them around the school. If i'm absent, They'll not have any subs. I'm really special for them am I?

"Sure." That's what all I can reply to her. We went off, that place and started touring her into the place, I've skipped 2 classes just to show her around this school. >-> What the hell. After touring, we ate many beverages and then I went off to class. This is much more better. Now I can rest.

"Thanks for the Tour, (Name)." I nodded and saw her went off to her class, A warm smile forms slowly on my face, as I enter our room.

* *

"And there was him shining.." Apple spoke dreamly, she was talking about Exel. That bastard. Yep, I confirmed to her that I don't like him anymore. And she also confessed to me that she've been liking him since then.

"I know, You told me that, 3 times now." I said sarcastically, She pouted as soon as I insulted her story. We've been in that topic until, I've cutted her out the topic. "Great, Now I'm not in the mood." She rolled her eyes and didn't stare at me for a sec.

"Sorry, It's just that, I'm sick of this topics okay? Might as well, talk about something else. About school or life huh?" I was extremely nervous because of her suspecting why I cutted her off.

"O.. Kay'?" She painted a smile.

I nodded. "Thanks, BY the way, The rival's team is going here aren't they? I bet they'll be great." I changed the topic. She simply, nodded. Today is the basketball battle between our school with the close one.

Our school, East side Junior High. Or you may call: ESJ and the Rival school is the Seoul Middle High. SMH. This two have been rivals since their owner resigned from being the principal.

"Oh~ right." She said.

"I guess, We have to be so early at classes right now, Aren't you excited to meet them?" I asked her placing ny chin in my palm. She chuckled at my emotionally checked up. So I moved out of the position.

"Their Rivals right? Well, I'm sure their will be awesome too, but you can't neither trust them. Even tho, you said It's the history. SMH is a very wonderful school. And I bet they'll be slamming our school from beneath." She pointed out the point. Maybe she's right. The thing is, I haven't knew one of them, them I mean is SMH students.

"Right." I said.

"I guess, You'll meet their Captain ball, later at the play. You're part of the officers right? You've been touring new students around for 3 years since you've been here." She grabbed the piece of paper and rolled it before she threw it.

"Officers may meet up the Rival's teammates. And I'm pretty sure you're one of the officers to meet them. Tell me if there is a hottie in the team. I may get his number~" Her cheeks became red. This Girl is hopeless.

"I may get one." I joked.

"Nice~" We both laughed at our conversation. I've never met one before. I guess, being part of the officers isn't bad at all. You got to meet famous or new peoples in the society. They've always recommend me In touring students. But, sometimes. They put me in a wrong position when needed.

"The Schedule starts at 10 right?" I asked her removing the dirt in my face. She nodded and I didn't bother to. The secretary told me to tour the four students around the campus. Around 10 and I guess. I'll be skipping classes.

"I have tourists to guide." I whispered.

"Get your @ss off the chair and tour them, It's your work, Official Tour guide." Then she signalled me a Wink.

**

After touring this Four students. I became close with them. They are so Great and nice with me, I thought they'll be snobbing me but I guess They didn't. They also gave me this bracelet. A reddish bracelet. It was so colorful and thoughtful of them.

Before we slipped of our path, they told me to meet them at the Entrance gate and hang out with. Who would thought four Girls will like me?

They're so Nice by their movements and smiles and also appearance. This is so amazing. Then they told me their secrets. Two of them has crushes and two had boyfriends already. I wasn't surprise tho. They're all pretty, I became so Insecure.

"Bye Girls~" I waved bye.

Once I went inside. I saw the team getting ready for the basketball play. Many students or I say, Fangirls were cheering for our team. The SMH team were fixing their shirts while ours was drinking water. The Coach approaches me.

"Oh, How are you, (Name)?" She asked politely. She's a Girl actually.

"I'm good. How's the play going?" I said looking at the teams. Eyeing each other.

"It's Great. It'll start 5 minutes before the teacher's break." She stated looking at her clock. I nodded in agreement. And proceed to meet up our team. Alice, The Coach went off her way, she told me that she'll fix the team's schedule after the Game.

* *

The Game went as it was. It's smoothly pursuing people to cheer for them. I Guess, They got their own way of winning. This time, our team got 50 while the SMH team got 47. It's close enough so they're eyeing every single player at SMH. But unfortunately, their captain ball was late.

The SMH players were having a hard time competing us. For me, that captain ball was crazy. How can he miss their one and only game against their rival school? Which is us?

* *

[YOONGI]

SH*T! SH*T! SH*T!

I'am late. For f^cking sake! This stupid car won't work after a million times of trying! When they lose, it's my FAULT. I'M A STUPID CAPTAIN BALL.

Then this f^cking traffic. ARGH. STUPID STUPID!

My Mom told me to buy her a new toaster because she accidentally broke the first one. Then I've been late for my game. What will happen? F^CK MYSELF. If only I can get this car to fly I'll do it. If only I can teleport. But no! Nothing of those exists!

I tried to call our Coach, Namjoon.

["Hello?"] He sounded so tired.

"F^CK! I'm late! It's me Yoongi! D-amn it! It's traffic around here so I'll be late. Play without me!" I stated cursing my soul out.

["But - "]

SH*T! NOW I DON'T HAVE LOAD.

I have to make it as long as it could. D-amn it. I blame my Mom for this. Who would? She can get her own toaster in the grocery. Not far away from our house.

- -

A/N: This is another UD so, there is so many SWEARING but no worries. Don't get angry if Yoongi doesn't act that Sugaish. But I like him that way. Until next time~ And please comment and vote. I don't want to lose readers.

^^~ Bye.