Chapter Twenty-five

A/N: xD so this scene will be after Che rim got confine. Alrightt?? Thank goodness your safe lels.

--

It's been a week since I've been confined. The exchange program was now done and we're left to do our jobs at our own school. Me and Apple were now close as always. And it's also week since Me and Yoongi started pretending that we're on-a relationship. Mom did believe and always invites Yoongi at our house so I felt like the visitor. We already meet up with his parents and they were also surprised, His Mom can't believe it and his dad was happy as Mom's reaction at first. I can't believe we're lying infront of them.

The news came at Jihyun's ears. She even blackmailed me twice when She received the news that me and Yoongi were dating. She was now so scary but I know she was soon to give up. Our tutoring classes were still on fire because of His dad becaming so generous and giving me all I need. I've learned more than this guy is having.

Xiana? Well she was now safe and sound. We sometimes meet up and chat about Yoongi and she was totallu thrilled. I also told Apple about the pretending and she knew she was right that it was all a pretend. Fake Relationship if you can call that one.

Almost all his fangirls hates me. They were staring at me for couple of times while I walk. Since we're seperated schools, his dad decided to transfer Yoongi to my school. His friends were also requested so now i'm stuck.

Now, I'm in the hallway or corridor of the School as the girls will look at me and glare. They will bully me and make fun because I have glasses. I'm still fresh, it's that glasses. My heart beats as I stepped closer at his room. Yes, every lunch, I'll go to his room and he'll make me get his lunch. I was now becoming a slave. Even his friends question if I was really his girlfriend. He treated me like a slave so I started regretting the time when I says 'yes' to him about the plan. I'll end this right away.

"B-Babe, can we talk?" I whispered at him. He bid goodbye to his buddies as he checked on what I'm upto. "What do you want?" He asked, staring at me.

"I d-don't want it anymore, Yoongi. I wan't to stop. I don't want to be bullied and be treated like a slave by you! You don't know How I feel and I hate that you don't know it," I said.

"Mm? You want to break the rules?" He asked looking at his fingers. His words were impressive and I can't move. "I don't care about your rules! This play is different! We're upto lyings! Look how they are smiling. They are so happy! And then they'll now that this is all a pretend!" I stated.

"Ya! Stop! You don't know what I have been doing lately! Jihyun is giving her best strike again! N' you want me to stay and be biten--"

"If that's it well, yes! If that means I can go now and you'll leave me alone-,"

Before I can speak he hold unto my wrist and his anger was increasing. I don't want to see him like this, That I prefer to close my eyes. "C-Che rim-ah," He said calmly looking all innocent infront of me. It changes my mood so I also became calm.

"Please, we'll stop this act after we convine Mom to not let me marry Jihyun," he begged.

"But what if our act will be over? There is still possibility that you'll married if they still vote for Jihyun. They'll never like me! This act will go for the same result! So we have to stop now," I said.

He didnt speak. Instead he lets go of my wrist as my heart beats fastly. Our eyes met that makes me shiver. I didn't regret everything I've said. I was really suffering because of his dumbness! I was really suffering because of this stupid lies and the pretending words we always said infront of our parents. My mind was racing and thinking of consequences that might happen here. He still have his stare, until He realized his mind pumped up from a decision.

"Fine, We'll stop," We'll stop. His words was meaningful and didn't changed my expression. I'm now free to go on whatever I want. He can return to his school now but the problem is, how will we tell our parents about it? Or we should say that we already broke up. But my mind was still blank space when I realized they'll question me how does our relationship goes just for a week.

"F-Fine."

--

As expected he'll return to his school. Tomorrow will also be the time our act will be over. It only lasted for a week because I cant take the pressure of this when I don't even love him. "Mark, do you think I'm ugly?" I asked Mark, while he was eating his dish. Apple was absent so I don't have anyone to talk to. Ivan has his studies up on the library and I don't want to bother him.

"Mm, not so much," He said.

"You think, Jihyun is better than anyone here at the school?" I froze when I realized what have I been asking. "Who's Jihyun? You mean the ex of your boyfriend? She's gorgeous and well, I think if she'll study here, she'll definetly be the most," He stated munching.

"I know how you feel when Xandra dumped you," Xandra is his ex, yep he also have an ex-girlfriend. They broke up with some sort-of minsunderstanding. Xandra dumped him because she thought he was dating One of our classmates but it was all a set-up. They don't want a girl Like Xandra be with him, a famous guy in school will not fit her image.

"Don't drop Xandra into this," I heard his voice shaking. "C'mon, It was almost a year since you've been trying and trying to catch up with her. I know she still love you, and now you can prove that you also--"

"I'll return this back to them, Wait here," He stood up and returned the tray to the counter. "--Mark," I silently called with a sigh and sorrow face. He doesn't really want Xandra to be mentioned.

He returned at the table after seconds. "I'm sorry, you--- you know that she is my best friend,"

"She is your friend, But don't drop her. I don't want to hear her name after all what she've done. She got tempted by jealous and it ain't my fault if she got tricked. After all, she doesn't really have commonsense,"

"--M-Mark-eu, You know how things work for us right? Especially since Xan-- I mean since she really wanted to let go of your rope. You should be happy." I said.

But before he can say something, a loud crowd of girls were rushing to the court and they were clearly making fun of the posters at the fall. Fallen foods were double killed by their steps and their rushing faces were cleared from our view. Some Chefs seems to try and do their day off but all was left was me and Mark dushing off to see what is happening.

We stood up and went to the court to see dozens of fangirls screaming names. The banners were also visible from our sight and the ball from the court was also lifting our moods. Me and Mark was really confuse so we started staring at the court to see what's up in there.

I still sense that it involves me but sometimes my senses are weak so I don't think I'll be reportadly prime with this commotion. But suddenly the screams went crazy as the door at the court opened revealing two guys coming from different doors. Their heads were the only one visible while they looked at their feet and smirks across their faces. They alsohave their varsity uniforms and the referee holding the ball to be used.

The crowd went loudly crazy. The fangirls were screeching above their lungs and they were holding their necks in support. I stared at the two guys again, there is some sort of fight about basketball but i'm confuse who can be these to guys? I also wondered why they aren't wearing our varsity shirts instead are SMH's uniforms.

One things is for sure, SMH STUDENTS are this players could be. But who are they? My eyes adjust at the first player. He has his handsome face as they call his last name. He has a very dark aura as he glared at the second player which was now smirking but still having a shy type position while he shoved his palms inside his shorts. He lit up his head and finally I saw his face..

No way!

He smirked as our eyes met. His eyes faded from being so serious but then returns into ice with flames. I cant believe this! W-Why aren't they fighting at their own school?

"Please welcome! Let's watch the show! This is the very much awaiting battle of Smh players! Yoo Sheunji vs Min Yoongi!"

No way..

The battle had begun.

======