Chapter Two

- -

  S.W.A.E.G <3 사랑해요

- - - -

Chapter Two || Min Yoongi x Reader ||

Apple's Pov

After classes, I went to my home and didn't waited for, (Y/N) to approach me, It'll just wasting my precious time and I hated it. You can see her as my best friend for life. As for me, I'm like faking her. But no, She deeply got me and became a friend. No faking included.

"Apple, 15 minutes late." My sister, Jen stared at me and folder her arms sipping her tea while me there, glaring at her by my hands at my hips and rolled my eyes, straightly upstairs my room. But..

"You should wait, I'm not yet' done talking to you." Simple, I angrily stepped backwards.

"What?"

"You need to be tutored. I hated your grade since 1st period." She stated. Me? Ahem. I don't get low grades, maybe she's the one who does, Mostly my scores is perfect and plus, I'm the top 2 over all and I, Apple Bimher, Can do anything with a click.

"What are you saying? Compared to yours."

She laughed at me. What's so funny? I'm not professional on making jokes and I think that is not a Joke.

"Compared to mind? Excuse me? Who did got 28/50 at english? Huh? Is that me?" Her voice is raising. She sounded like Mom, and now I started regretting being the Lil' Girl. Argh. Shitty pants, I don't like this life. As if I wanted to be gone. "It's just 28."

But she immediately grabbed me by my arm. "Look, Low Grades isn't my priority being back here at home. I dont even wanted to be here. If you maked that scores repeatedly, I'll make sure you'll miss your own teddy bear."

Her grasp was drawed on my elbow and I know it, This is always, the scene when I get home. I have this bratty sister that I wish I don't have. I wish she is Just no one because I don't wanted her to be relatively with me.

"I'm sick of this, Why do you always wanted a stupid things like this?" I asked with my Face looking all angry, because I can't take to shout at her, even she's my sister. "Because, I don't want to be.. dad." Stopping myself, I didn't shouted.

Dad, well, he's a very.. stupid and arrogant man I knew. Jen, always wanted to be like Dad for years, wanted to be as clever as him, and for the past few years, Jen also wanted me to be as Dad, but I refused because I wanted to just myself.

But Jen found out that Dad's brother, my uncle, Johnny, Told Dad to join him work, at a construction sight and leave his work being one of the most clever man in our town.

Jen was Mad and told me that she got betrayed because dad, Didnt hesitate and left his studies. Or learnings about diff. Lessons. Jen was angry and runaway for 5 Days. My uncle didn't showed up also and also dad, after we Just knew..

He was gone and was harmless.

"Dad? Are you really wanted to be NOT dad? Comparing us to him? See, I don't need any high scores. I dont wanted to be like YOU or any of clever members of the family. APPLE, I WANTED TO BE APPLE."

"No, Apple. You should decide."

My lips and eyes and eyebrows are full of anger and I almost wanted to slap her face and kick her and runaway from her. "I don't need decision. I already have." Raising my eyebrows, I grabbed my quiz paper and ripped all my perfect scores.

"I may be the queen bee, Now I'm not."

"What did you did?" She asked me looking at the ripped paper at the ground.

"See, Look at those burned paper.. I mean ripped, high scores. Apple, is me, You got that?" I don't want to address her as a big sis.

"NO. And I'll never will be. Apple, look why did I do this for you? Because I know you're also behind why Dad and uncle ranaway or escaped or dad.. DIED."

What is she saying? What?

"What?" I shrieked.

"Apple, Just go. I'm not in the mood." She hold up her head and rushed away from me, as I followed her by my stare.

I picked up my ripped papers and I felt guilty. "How can I rip innocent papers?" I blamed my hand and mind by doing this, Now. What will I do? I don't have proof for mom to be proud of me.

I asked (Name) to join me for a resturant. I didn't bother to knock at her room because she'll be scolding at me to go out. So I decided to keep this by myself.

I went out and rushly goes to the mall and meet her up, but unfortunately, I met a man, who I wish I hasn't met, and well.. I got this.

"Ouch. I'm sorry." He apologized grabbing my arm and making a worry face to me. But he didn't mind abit so I stared at him for hours. "Exel?" I whispered lifting up his hood.

"No!" He yelled, Putting back his hood.

"Exel? Why are you dressed like a person who don't want to feel the cold?" I asked still Gazing at his clothes but he rushed over me and lift his eyebrows. "I know, but don't tell anyone I'm here." He whispered with some saliva streaking up and throwing up to my face.

"Are their Criminals?"

"No, Damn. It's my Fangirls." He said pointing out the different kind of girls finding him. I laughed by his reaction and decided to leave him.

"Hey! Dont leave me!"

I rolled my eyes. "It's your own fangirls." I said.

But he rushed by my side and..

Back hug me..

My heart is screaming and pounding as I saw his hood being down and revealing his face, the other fangirls looked at us as he hug me tightly by my back, The Girls looked disappointed.

"Apple?"

"(Y/N)?"

Oh, crap.

Her tears were falling and what I did, was watch Them as Exel chases her away, As if they're On a relationship, leaving me breathless and almost dying.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * > TBC