Chapter Thirty-Two

Che rim's point of view.

"Mark!"

I yelled while I hugged him. It doesn't mean much to me. He's just my friend, who wouldn't hug him when he looks like a rug? He has a blood at the side of his lips while he has his eyes closed.

He left me and mark here at the room, all cold. My clothes was now dirty and muddy. Blood also scattered in my face, side of my lips because of the hard punch i've received awhile ago.

"Mark, I'm sorry." I muttured.

He didn't reply, he was asleep and didn't open his eyes. I can feel his hard breathing and the weak face he was making. Poor him. He didn't do anything for himself. "If only I knew you were kidnapped more earlier, I should've saved you earlier, I'm tough. I can fight them."

But I didn't heard any words from him. "Please open your eyes, It's me. Che rim, your project partner who disgusts you before. But now, desperate to hear your voice."

"Wake up.."

But my expectations was opposite. He didn't open his eyes nor groaned while he wake up. We were at the bed and he was tied up while he sleeps, sitting as his hands are tied up at the his back. I sat down at the bed beside him.

My shoulder hurts so bad. But the only lucky thing I have is.. My Cellphone. I checked it on my pocket and lucky that it was still full charge. I started to dial Yoongi's number. But there is no signal at all.

Darn it. Signal come and show up to me! "Dammit!" I whispered and started texting but it can't be send too. I looked at Mark, as he bowed down his head, sleeping. I frowned.

Suddenly, a loud conversation was heard outside the door.

"We've caught, Che rim as you wanted boss."

"Great, call Yoongi and tell him to come. We have our two bait. And I think he'll rush up."

I gasped. Why?! Why in the world! Why is she.... I can't believe this! I immediately tapped Yoongi's number but the signal is still slow!

No! Yoongi! You can't go here!

**

Yoongi's point of view.

*RIIIIIING* *RIIIIIIING*

I smirked. This is the call I've been waiting for. After minutes of waiting, it's now here. My heart beats faster as I saw the unknown's number calling again.

Rely on the good side, Yoongi.

I didn't hesitate to answer the call. I slowly opened my lips into an answer. "Hello?"

["My dear Yoongi, Tsk Tsk."]

What?! My eyes widened when I heard the voice. How could he?! How could he! The only thing I knew is the boss of all of this, but I never knew he was included! "Stupid! Traitor! F*ck you!"

["I'm missing nothing Yoongi Am I? Don't curse, it doesn't look good on you."]

"Don't tell me what to do! Assh*le! You're a traitor! Stupid! Idiot!" My anger increases every time I hear his annoying voice.

I stopped until I heard a laugh. ["I bet this is our last meeting Yoongi."]

"What do you mean last meeting?!"

Suddenly, I heard voices from behind the call. [(KYAHHH! Fire! Fire!!)]

Che rim?! She was caught! And this assh*le is letting her suffer into a fire tension. I almost forgot Mark was with her. Is he going to die with them? ["OH SHUT UP! I'm sorry Yoongi.. such interruption is it?"]