Chapter Forty-Two

______________

    Yoongi’s POV

WHAT?!

“Cherim....?” I asked confused.

How could the girl call her Cherim? How could she call this bitch, to the woman whom I loved and forever will never be her! How can she say Cherim’s name to a slut like her?

How could she say Cherim’s name mistaking it for her...

For my fvcking Stupidest ex.

Yes, Soo Jihyeon is back.

“Aren’t you going to hug me, babe?” Jihyun smirked. The girl smiles at us as if she never know something in the world. I don’t know what is happening and I don’t have a clue on what to do. But this act needs to stop right now. “What the fuck are you doing, Jihyeon?”

The girl’s smile disappeared. She was also curious and Jihyun’s smirk was gone as her eyes were roaming to the reaction of the girl.

“Jihyeon? Who is Jihyeon?”

“No one, dear. We just got a love misunderstanding right now.” She started flashing her sweetest smile. I can’t believe I’m stuck in this acting.

“Stop pretending, Jihyeon. You are NOT her and NEVER will be!”

“What are you talking about? Are you Jihyeon? I’m being confuse—”

“STOP! My name is PARK CHERIM, The neeeeeew Park Cherim AND I’m Yoongi’s lover. I just told you. We are in our MU and please understand. Please excuse us–” Then she pulled me out from the room.

I don’t know but my blood boils!

“What the hell are you doing? Why did you fucking return?”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“We just broke up and I realized a bitch like you isn’t what I have in return for after waiting for you to come back.” She plastered her smile again, blinking as if she got a joke or something and realize it flutters here. But neither of her beauty eyes and lip biting never caught my attention. It just made me want to slap her even if she’s girl. “Aww.. yoongi, my man. I can’t believe you’ll be this scary if you are mad.”

“Stop flirting.” I said—

“Stop waiting for Cherim and come back to me. That’ll make everything normal. Plus, your parents scheduled for my return. They want me for you.. Darling.” I froze. I sensed her happiness just under her nose. I can’t believe it. My parents are deciding things for me already.

Like it was arranged.

“You feel betrayed do you?”

“I will never fulfill my mother’s wishes.” she snickered and laugh. Her laugh echoed through the hallway.

“Oh dear. I think you should be. After all.. We are arranged. And you can’t do anything about it.” I don’t know what to say after hearing the word ‘arranged’. They both knew how I love cherim but then they are forcing me to be in a relationship who betrayed me and worst, who played along. Just because she is rich, she can be a match to me.

“Jihyeon, leave me alone, will ‘ya? And stop pretending to be Cherim infront of a curious and anxious girl.” I said about to open the door but she snickered once more.

“You are funnier than I thought. I’m not just playing infront of her—”

She roamed her eyes around the hallway and waved to the other students as they smiles sweetly. A particular boy, wearing glasses and a hoodie winked at her, as Jihyeon blew some stares reminding him, I’m here. The guy walked his more faster pace and the voices echoes through my ears—