Chapter Thirteen

The Exchange program will be done, after our president, finished signing up all the papersㅡwhich will take her a thousand years to finish.

I quickly washed myself after taking my breakfast, the class will start 2 hours more, by my watch. I Just can wait for the exchange thingy, It sounds so exciting and thrilling, who wouldn't love being exchanged to another school? Well, Incase you're too bitter tho.

*At School~*

"Ready Guys?" Our pres asked, looking all excited. We didn't hesitate but to nod our head, for a reply.

She grinned. "Thanks, well, as you see, I'm so excited. I Just can't wait to teach my boyfriend down the campus. By the way, we have our services right here, Please get in, and carry your own body, be careful, vomiting is no issue." She stated.

We all packed our selves up, and went inside the service. Their are many seats, but I decided to sit next to my most closed friend in officers, Sihyeon. She gave me a warm smile, and sat beside her. I feel relieved, this place is cold.

Our Principal went inside, next with her two bodyguards. She waved and giggled while she handed up the form to each of us, our schedule for the week. When the paper was handed to me, Principal smiled and whispered.

"I'm counting on you, Ms.(Last name)." She winked, I froze, haven't she said this to the others? No, She never leaned to any of them, but me. I can't believe it.

"Hey, What did, Principal told ya?" Sihyeon butted in. "She said, she was counting on me. I don't understand, how can she put her trust on someone like me whose in the low rank?"

"Maybe because, she likes you, starting from when you were first signed." She sweetly, stated. I coughed, accusing that's impossible.

"Principal was also like that too, when I was first signed, she gave me her best regards when it was time for the final selection, her luck is great, I won, as the AUDITOR. And I cant imagine it." She said dreamly, once I heard about her story, my mind get a bit of dizzy.

"Do you see It on her as well?" I heard her voice again, asking.

"N-No."

Sihyeon putted a book on my lap, and started opening the pages, it landed on page 14, I was confuse at first but when I leaned towards the book, a picture of a goodluck charm was pasted. "Thanks." I said, giving her a positive thumbs up.

~*~

Yoongi's POV.

"What? Our teachers is away?" I heard a near conversation in the middle of the halls, their were two boys holding up their books, and talking about something. "Yep, I heard their is some sort of, exchange program."

My mind tinggled. Once They heard a noise of my foosteps, and hurriedly swept away. It's too difficult to eaves drop in the middle of the hallways. Why? Cuz' their is no hiding place, but a thin wall.

Everyone is running off their shoes, when I saw the gates opened. What the heck? Is their a queen to come in the middle of this crowd?

"--Hey, What's going on?" I asked the nearby schoolboy, who was fixing his glasses, and trying to see the front. "Some sort of visitors' are inside." He stated.

Visitors? "Can youㅡlook at them for me?" I pleaded, because I really can't see them infront. He stared at me for a second and nervously nod. "I--I'm sorry, but-- I'm not on sticking my body to the crowd."

"Really?! Lame." I whispered.

He didn't heard a bit and rushed back, seems like he isn't interested after all.

My eyes landed on the gates again, I was really confused on how they looked like, I can't explain how confuse I'am right now. That I want all infos to be learned.

The space was cleared, after the visitors entered inside, I don't really want to know who they are. They can be some sort of attention seeker, so I didnt bother a bit.

"Crap, I'm lost."

'Who?' I saw a lady, in a diff. uniform, scratching her head and finding the way, to her desired place. "Excuse me, are you lost?" I asked leaning towards her direction.

"Afraid I'am."

"Where are you going anyways? Maybe, I can escort you to-- not escort, guide you to the direction of the place. I know this place pretty well." I stated.

She replied me with a smile and shook her head. "No thanks. By the way, what's your name?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, and yours?"

I saw her gulped before replying. "My name? Sihyeon that is." She even bowed down to me, until our eyes met. I felt my cheeks burn when I saw her bright smile.

"O-Oh? Great name. Are you sure you're not needing a help around here?" I asked again, clearing her reply.

"It's okay, Yoongi. I can handle this." She spoke, getting a paper from her side purse, to my suprise, it's the map of the school. "Quite ready are we? You're a girl scout?" I teased.

"Nah, But I wanted to."

She started checking the directions, and once she was finished. She bid her goodbye with just one wink and a hair flip.

God, is she serious?

Who is she for real?

I saw her hair as it flipped side by side with her waist as she walks. Her purse is also a very great design for her body.

I felt speechless as hell.

I needed air tho, so I quite took a sunset break, in short, skipping classes. Tough enough.

~

"Bro, Yoongi. Hey. Psh, are you sleeping?"

"I don't think so, he has his eyes open, see? Unless, if he lived as a vampire."

"You still looked for vampires story are you?"

"Who wouldn't bro?"

I stopped my thoughts, when I heard familiar voices talking infront of me. I opened my eyes, as their eyes landed on mine. I was clueless, why are they here infront of me? -.-

"What are you doing here?" I asked shooking my head.

"We're here, because we're sitting here."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and putted his backpack at the desk behind mine. Hoseok started laughing his chin off. Yes, chin -.- "My goodness! Yoongi did you ate apples?!"

He asked, scanning my body from down to top. The others laughed back at his joke, that makes me more irritated.

"Shut the sh*t up hyungs."

"HAHAHAHAHA. Wait, did you just, uhhh.. SH*T THE HELL OF US?!" Jimin looked soo suprised, that makes me seriously face them.

"Guys, What's up with the teachers today? They're not here. Tough enough, an exchange program has came. And our new teacher, is a school officer, could that means, We'll be tortured by some co-students?"

| DON'T forget to VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE to you folks |