Chapter Twenty-Nine

Che rim's point of view.

This dinner is like real, but for me I was being so nervous all of a sudden. Why? I'll be meeting his family and they'll be like confuse because of their son having a girlfriend like me? LIKE ME! Except for his very loyal Dad whom I happen to treat as my own dad. NO! Don't think that way!

"Mom, Are you sure this dress is nice?" I looked at the mirror and I really looked veeerrry awful! For me, it doesn't fits! I looked like a rounded clown!

"Oh yes dear, don't hesitate such." She said makeovering her face. Ew! I hate makeovers! But since I'm doing this for his family, well, fine! Aish! If only I can escape thiiiss!! "Mom I look horrible!"

"Park Che rim! Your glasses have a problem! Look at you! A goddess! Aish shut up before I smack this eyeliner to your face!"

Mother? Is that what a mother would do? And yes! It's obvious she just compliments me but still! "Mom, That pink dress is better,"

"You silly lil' girl! Aissshh! No! LOOK AT THAT! It's nothing but just a plain dress, nothing amazing about it!" She said pointing out the dress.

How is she suppose to find in interesting when she haven't seen me wearing it! Goosh! Commonsense!

"I look embarassed," I muttured.

"No! You don't. Call Xia if she's ready," Yep, Xia is going with us. She's been a part of our family and since she knew Yoongi, she'll get used to it.

I ran downstairs to sneak up to her. She was wearing a dress, sparkling blue dress and her hair is clearly braided with some sparkling headbands. Her makeup was natural and she was wearing high heels! She looks so stunning!

"Omg! Xia?! Is that you?!"

"Yep! Ohhh. Eonnie you look so prettyyy! I bet Oppa will gaize at you minute to minute!"

"Aist! Hajiman Xia! He won't and it's all a pretending right? So I bet he'll never get the hell out care of my dress,"

"Shhh!  Eonnie! Eomma will hear you!"

"O-Oops! S-Sorry!"

I'm sooo nervous that I don't know what to do. How am I suppose to face his family?! Who in the world can?! Who?? Well, for those whose confused why I've been overreacting because YOONGI! He's the reason! This plan is killing my inner soul!

"Let's go!" My Mom said.

"C'ming!"

I didn't move instead I pouted and waited till they notice I'm not comfortable. "Che rim-ah! Act more nicely!"

"Aist fine!"

"Your boyfriend must see you stunning or else your sleeping on the couch!" I rolled my furious eyes and didn't mind her scolding mouth. -__- all I want is a fresh and nice bath.

**

We landed on his Mansion house with a very stunning car. My Mind was racing and my glasses was about to fall off from my self. It was frickin' falling off! It was about to land on my lap when Xia controlled me up. Why? What's the matter with sleeping over the car?/

Mom was the first one to go down and then Xia and me. I can see the driver already had a crush on this lady beside me. But his stare is dirty! I don't care if he has one but no! LOOK HOW HE STARE AT HER!

Anyways, We checked in the mansion with the maids. Their are sooo many decorations like what the hell?! The butler opened the door revealing the shiny and beautiful house Yoongi has. I even have to close my eyes!