Chapter Fourteen

(Name)'s POV

I smiled and confidentially walked down the halls, why, this place is so beautiful.

I wonder where Sihyeon is.

"Sihyeooniee~" I called out at the halls, but she's the not with us, and I asked some but she wasn't with them. Maybe she's already one mile apart us. I still tried to search for her, but she wasn't here.

"Where is Sihyeon?"

Our president looked at us with her very confused face. I gulped in instant. Where have she been? The others started looking and calling her name, but still no answer. "Maybe she lost the way, because of the crowd awhile ago." Our secretary suggested.

"Maybe she does. I'll go find them, Faye. Handle this one." Faye, our vice president was left there. She smiled sweetly at us and didn't hesitate to lead the walk.

Where can she be?

I'm worried sick of her. We'll be having our meeting at the office, and she's not here. I can't believe we've lost one member. Tough luck, this school is huge, it's somehow like a dinasour's closet.

After the time of searching, we already finished this tireeed day. The meeting went well as I thought it'll be, the principal looks scary, but she's not really, she was very considerate and polite. She explained to us, how our work will be done here at this school, their were two responsibility to pass this one. The first one, is don't break the rules and the second is focus not be delayed and distructed. She also warned us about hot guys here, so I'm simply suprised that she was talking about guys, even if she was this old. The others started laughing when she explained how couples do their routines here. Is she really a principal? She's treating us like we've seen her before. Sihyeon, was now here beside us. She said she was lost a guy helped her, but she said, she rejected the offer and she find the way by herself, which is very suprising for her. Who could be that guy is? I asked her what's his name but she said she forget because she was panicking in finding us in the halls. Luckily, pres went to the restroom and she found her there tired and panting. I felt the funny moment she experienced finding us, I don't know. I found it happy tho.

"I Just forgot his name." She scratched his head and laughed back at me. I was sooo confuse since.. like.. after the meeting. "You forgot or you didn't ask?"

"I asked him. But I forgot, I was panicking on how will I get here. I'm just so lucky today, I guess."

Our president clapped her hands and dismissed us. We'll be taking our own duties done. Sihyeon's section was right next to mine. Class 4A. I don't think It's a bad thing, but Beside it was Class 3A soo, yep. I was soo excited to meet my desired students today!

I entered the classroom with my confdence rising when suddenly..

"Is she the new teacher?! WTF?! She's hot!"

"She's a bit of nerd, boi."

"Stfu, she looked like she's been contaminated."

"C'mon guys! I agree with Kai, she's fvcking hot."

I rolled my eyes a bright blush appeared on my cheeks as I held it up and winked several times. I was embarrassed about them being so judgemental. "HI MA'AM." They all greeted when they've saw me sitting at the table .

"H-Hello." I waved politely.

But the student behind them caught my attention.. The guy whom I never knew was there behind glaring at me all evil-like. First, I was so suprised but I reminded myself I'm their new subteacher so, I have to play confident and not to be the mouse of this stupid cat. Everyone seem to notice I'm lookin' at him, so I tried to get their attention.

"Min Yoongi.."

"Tsh." I heard his voice, came across my ears from there.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. You know him?" A Fine girl asked confusely looking at me and wondering the hell I'm glaring at my co-student. "No.. Just.. I found it.. on his.. uhh.. I.D."

I saw him rolled his fvcking eyes at me as I reminded them to seat. Why the hell am I here at the classroom where a dragon lives? This is the worst experience ever. I never thought this will be so hard as I expected. Since I'm just a tour guide, I was asigned to lessone all the subjects they might wanted to be discussed. I was super nervous because I'm in low rankings and I don't know what will happen.

"I have one subject," Yoongi Raised his hand, smirking. I felt bad for calling him.

"What is it?"

"Simple subject we wanted to learn, MATH." Once he said Math, my whole body shivers. He emphasized the word and I was so suprised he knew what Im afraid of.

The other student clapped their hands and agreed with his fvcking moron. "Sh*t." I cursed behind my breath, I don't know anything about math, how Am I suppose to teach?

"Don't tell us, Ma'am, you don't know what Math is." He said, still grinning. The other started laughing and clapping at me, when I was frozen at the middle.

"I-I.. I do know! I-I.. Just forgot.. a Lesson to teach!" I reasoned out, but the truth, I don't know any lessons except for the common ones.

I heard Yoongi laughing behind.

"Hopeles. Students know more than our OWN sub-teacher." He teased again making me glare at him. The others went bashing me over so I started doing what most teachers would do. 

I raised my hands and silence them.

"Min Yoongi, I think, the door is open for you to go to the detention." I ordered still raising my hands. Everyone gasp once they've heard me saying he's on detention. What? Is he their father or something? Yoongi didn't hesitate but to stand up but still smirking. He walked upon me and stand infront of me until our eyes met. His grin and smirk again make my face turned pink and I suddenly, steppend backwards, his stare and flow of his mind is so scary. I can't move.

"Good luck, SUB-TEACH, (Name)."

Once he whispered my name, he exited the classroom with me staring straightly at the wall. "Ma'am?! Are you okay??"

I looked at them and tapped the table. >-< Sh*t what have you done to me, Min Yoongi?

**

A/N: UD IS UP! LELS. I finally updated after this times I'm out because I'm busy and yep! My birthday Just went along! It was sept.5! So for readers out there, I expect you to vote, comment and share this, just a birthday present to me! You guys know how I loved bday presents. Thank you for those kindhearted readers who never fails to support me no matter what. Sorry for the LATE UD and it was also SHORT and I'M SOOOO sorry alright? I can't came up with an idea so, I was scratching my head all the time looking for ideas! I decided to put a name by yours so That I'll not how any problems with the names ok? BY THE WAAAAY. PLEASE SUPPORT ME TILL' THE EEEEND. I'M MISSING YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I felt so lonely, and wattpad is my only hope! Thank you all for supporting meeee!! I love youuuu!!! Saranghaeyo!