Chapter Five

-

"Stupid, B*tch. Stop being such a Present revolver!"

                                              --Min Yoongi

-

Chapter Four // Min Yoongi x Reader //

[APPLE]

"Wait, Who?" We're in the middle of the bench.

"I don't know." She spoke, removing her stare at me, and started playing at her fingers.

"Tch. Now, Why did you stopped that guy? Plus, Maybe he Just looked like him." Her voice started to sound, like a bit itch.

I hate Guessing. "Let's go, Okay? Stop think of who." I stood up and dropped my hand to be grabbed, by my, surprise, she didn't.

-

At our Second class, which is Physics, we started doing our assigned tests, I'm with Exel, and well, I've found out that (Name) Decided to work alone.

"Exel, give me the paper please." I ordered not even looking at him.

He gave me the paper, as I continued writing our report.

"Aren't you, going to help me?" I asked suspiciously, he didn't looked back, when he started doing what I said.

He then, decided to get and write the informations, about our report, which is nice because, I'm having a hardtime listing infos.

"Damn, What kind of lessons is this?" He whined spining the book.

"Neither I, don't know."

I looked at (Name) who was there, working all alone, I felt bad, as if I wanted to go there and hand her my reports.

"Does (Name) Forgave me yet?" Exel, broke the silence.

"Bet she does." I don't really wanted to know, and it's his fault, why (Name) is angry with him. I'm not included.

"I'm sorry.. For what I did ok?"

I gazed at his eyes for a moment, before I decided to nod and replied a yes, his eyes Got wider and also his smile. He is handsome.

"Exel, You see, (Name) Likes you, ok?" I said, Oh no.. Did I just told him that? Oh no. Shit, he started to laugh and giggle, by me.

"No, I meant to say - " >///<

"I get it, You like me don't you?" He smirked at me, and laughed at my expression.

"Shitty shoes. No!" I protested but I realized that he started to looked down and bow.

"Nice back you got there."

My face blushed. "PERVERT!"

* *

[YOONGI]

"Fuck! What kind of test is this?" I started to Whine and let go a large sigh before, throwing my pen across the room.

"Mr.Min? Are their any problems?" I smirked.

"Yes! And you have to retest me, a very easy one, or you'll never get to see the School again." I threatened.

She gulped and nodded, "Very well, Then Mr.Min." all my classmates stared at me inshock and disbelief.

That stupid Teacher, went out and picked up my EASY tests, which is good, because I'll fire her if she didn't. Heard me right?

"Oh cooool, Yoongi, You really did that to a teacher?" Asked Mike leaning forward to my desk. I rolled my eyes and pushed him not wanting, to talk about it.

"Shut up, Mike."

I went out straight, from the Classroom, without a warning. The Girls were even squealing when they've saw me.

I don't want that Test, anyways.

Once I went to my Locker, a Girl bumped into me, her hair covered her side hair and her bangs was really fascinating. Her skirt was swaying along with the wind.

Her books falls from her arms, she picked it up, that I misundertood to see her breasts from her shirt while she picked it up.

She is seducing, Damn.

Once I got to see her face closely, now What I've started to looked at her, which I knew she was..

"JU-YEON?!"

Park Juyeon, My ex-Girlfriend standing infront of me and smirking, she was trying to seduce me when she started to put up her sleeves.

"Hi.. Yoongi.." She bit her lip.

Ew, It's disgusting.

"No, Stay away." I ordered pulling her way from me, But she started to cling in my arm and being so sexy by putting her hands in my chest.

"STAY WAY. JUYEON!" I yelled once again, and she immediately stayed a pinch of step from me, still grinning.

"How bad are you Yoongi?"

I don't know, Why'd she always tried to be sexy, when we already broke up. Damn this Girl.

"I'm meaner than you think, stay away from me."

But she suddenly, pressed her warm lips into Mine until it was locked.

I pulled way from her grasp and smoothly went out from the position.

"Are you falling inlove again, with me?"

That's when I picked up her books and throwed it infront of her.

"Stupid, B*tch! Stop being such a present revolver!"

Her smile got wider, But I ignored her and walked out.

-

I was outside our school, when a loud noise was heard.

I bet, It was Miguel again -_-.

"Hey bro." He waved throwing a sandwich at me.

I ignored him.

"Eww, Bro. Are you ok?" He asked once again and I decided to put my hands beside the sandwich to throw it on the ground, but he stopped me.

"Dang, Yoongi." He muttered.

"Don't Dang me, I don't need this. I'm full because of That scene." I pointed out the Juyeon and I scene.

"Your Ex is really hooot." He emphasized.

"I don't care. She is a Form of a past insect." I repeatedly punch the wall.

"No, You don't look like you've moved on." He reasoned.

I don't need to move on, I already did it befor we broke up, when I heard she likes someone else.

"You can make babies, You want?" I smirked and asked sarcastically.

He pushed me. "Eww. Bro! No father allowed here! No!"

I laughed at his reaction, I was just kidding yet, He was so Protective and feeling involved.

-

Hii~ I wish to know how u all doing? I don't have time so I started to write a short one. Anyways:

You x Suga: Team WO (Team Walk out)

YOU BOTH ALWAYS WALK OUT.

Now, I knew that team. Next chapter, and more Team Wo scenes to come :)