Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Cherim's point of view.

Where am I. Why is it it's so bright?

Am I in heaven?

Is god taking me? Is he here?

I almost cracked on what I was saying when I opened my eyes. I'm in the hospital?! What? I thought I was dead! What happened to me? Why aren't there blood covered in me? And.. how.. where..

Many questions was playing in my mind. Who yelled 'no' when I was about to get shoot? Suddenly, I froze. No, it can't be. That means I'm not the one being shoot. Someone blocked me. Oh no.. I have a bad feeling about who that person is.

Who is the person?

Is the person my guardian angel?

I prayed. Whoever you are, I hope your safe. But why did that person saved me.. I was about to die. I was the one who deserve to die. I was the one who deserve to be beaten.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Apple on her wheelchair. I almost cry when I saw her, there she was closely to me and almost crying. "C-Cherim!" She yelled.

She was about to hug me when I stopped her. She was on her wheelchair but instead, she held up my hands. Suddenly, I felt safe beside my best friend. Suddenly, my worries flew away from my thought, she was safe but a bit worry for someone.

"Apple, what happened? Why aren't I covered with blood? Why is there no bullet across my body? Apple, tell me what happened. I'm just so worried about you guys." I started shaking her.

She smiled and silently sniff her tears. "You fainted once Sihyeon clicked the gun. And there was alot of police officers came with their guns shooting Sihyeon's companions. After that. Sihyeon and Exel was locked to the jail for now, they are at the station having a bit of a chit-chat with cheif. The police rushed you here at the hospital, and we were also healed. I was beaten at my feet, and forawhile I can't move. The other guys were alright, their bruises are now okay, and I see you recovered well too." She smiled.

But why isn't she telling me about what happened to Yoongi? "How about Yoongi? Is he okay? Is he awake? What happened to him?"

She felt silent after I ask that question. Please answer me a positive answer.. "H-He was at the operation room.." She said with a silent sigh.

My heart sinked. Could he be.. I shooked my head. Please, it can't be him. It can't be him who saved me. It can't be him. "W-Why so?"

She gulped. "Eonnie----"

"Tell me Apple please! I need to know! You don't understand how worried I'am! And how confuse I'am! Why aren't I on the operation room? I was suppose to be the one right?! I was! What happened to him?!?! Tell me!"

She nodded. "E-Eonnie, Y-Yoongi saved you from the gun. He rushed infront of you and then blocked you. That's when h-he was the one targeted. H-He's in the operation room, because---"

"When is the start of the operation?!" I stopped her from continuing. She gulped and shooked her head for awhile signalling that I was late. This is all my fault. Yoongi, please be safe.

"I-It's all my fault! I-It's me who caused you and the others to be like this! I'm so sorry. Apple, I'm so sorry.." I cried behind my palms. She gave ma reassuring smile and wiped my tears away.

"Eonnie, You're not the one to take the blame. It's that stupid Sihyeon and that Jerk. Don't lose hope, Yoongi will recover soon. I'm sure of it." I wish she's right. I really wish that this didn't happen.