Chapter Twenty-Eight

3rd person's point of view.

1 week after..

"Deeeaaarrrr. Yoongi is outside!!" Yelled Che rim's mom with a loud and screeching voice. Che rim quietly murmured things against her mom's noice. After being confine, She and Yoongi decided to act like a real couple. Mrs.Park really enjoyed the time when Yoongi is around, so she was texting him to court her everyday which is out of act.

"Mom, You called him again?" Asked Che rim. "What's wrong with this act, Lady Misshead? He's your boyfriend! Ofcourse he'll have to court you!" Mrs.Park yelled against her daughter.

"Mom! He's busy! Alright? He's smart and he needs more time in studying!" Che rim spoke clearly that makes her mom smirks. But she didn't told her why she was being so secretive. Instead, she pulled Her own daughter outside even though her hair were clearly messed up, the excitement feelings can't wait.

"Yoongi! Take good care of my angel!"

"Y-Yes M--Ma'am,"

"Bye Mom!"

They bid their goodbye as the young lady closed the door with a pout and guilty face. She isn't satisfied. And she will not be, because of this act. "Argh! I hate my whole weekend! Aissh! Can we stop this act now?!"

"No." Yoongi stated.

"Oh come on! How long will I sacrifice my happiness for your future?! Aistt! I hate youuuu!" Her loud and stupidly voice makes a disturbing alert for Yoongi to stop. Che rim confusely looked at him at the side mirror that earns her a deathly glare. She knows what he's upto and she knows that this means one thing.

"Get out.."

"--H-Huh? O--Okay! I'm sorry!!--"

"GET OUT!"

"N-No!! I'm sorry okay?? P-Please.."

"Tsk."

Yoongi closed the door and then started gripping again for a drive. Behind him was the lady backing up her anger. She was so mad because of the stupid act they'll saw until their Mom will stuff out the signing of their business with Jihyun's family. The Transferring was also delayed because of the news that they aren't breaking up. But they told their friends the truth, again that this all an act.

"Yoongi, I think your phone is ringing," Called Che rim. "That's not mine. I don't have a stupid ringtone of 1D. It's yours."

"I don't have any ringtone like that! Maybe it's yours!"

"It's not."

"It is."

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"It's not!!"

"It is!!"

"Aisshht! Stop! It's yours and don't fight back!"

"Why would I when I say it's not mine?!"

"Just check your freaking bag! Because it's yours!"

Che rim did so. She checked her bad and indeed. There is the phone ringing. But it wasn't her's. Because her's was with a phonecase of pink and yellow butterfly and the ringtone is a simple vibration. "I just told you it's yours,"

"We're both wrong. This is not mine."

"Then why the hell is that in your old fashioned purse?!"

"Don't describe it! And I don't know!"

Che rim examined the phone. The Number that was calling was now gone and there is an empty pause. She clicked the phone slowly and she was stopped when she was signalled to open it with the password. As for her examination, The phone is still new that almost rich people would afford for. It's suitcase was gold and their something that hangs to it. A Monkey. An adorable monkey. It's wallpaper was normal and the brand was also rich with money. "What am I going to do with this?"